Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Police uncover 1,000 cannabis plants in Uckfield warehouse
2:08pm Wednesday 12th December 2012 in News
Nearly 1,000 cannabis plants worth £270,000 have been uncovered during a raid on a warehouse.
A large scale cannabis farm was discovered by police when officers followed a vehicle on Monday at Piltdown near Uckfield.
Two men were arrested for cannabis production when they got out of the car and police discovered 920 cannabis plants in containers inside a large warehouse at a small industrial estate at 2pm.
The men, a 21-year-old from Warnlinglid and a 30-year-old from Kent, have been released on bail until March 7.
Anyone with information should contact Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 0756 of 10/12.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man seriously injured in Shoreham machete attack
- Jury out in trial of rent boy accused of murdering older love in Brighton flat
- Sussex boffins discover why koalas have such deep voices
- 23-year-old woman raped by stranger on the beach
- Peer calls for Boxing Day trains
Comments are closed on this article.