Nearly 1,000 cannabis plants worth £270,000 have been uncovered during a raid on a warehouse.
A large scale cannabis farm was discovered by police when officers followed a vehicle on Monday at Piltdown near Uckfield.
Two men were arrested for cannabis production when they got out of the car and police discovered 920 cannabis plants in containers inside a large warehouse at a small industrial estate at 2pm.
The men, a 21-year-old from Warnlinglid and a 30-year-old from Kent, have been released on bail until March 7.
Anyone with information should contact Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 0756 of 10/12.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Permanent travellers site cost is rise to £2.4 million due to fears of pollution health risk
- Student's bike worth £400 stolen from outside leisure centre
- Firefighter in hospital after collapsing during training
- Russian man attempts to outwit 10p machine on Palace Pier with a magnet
- Fraudster stole nearly £13,000 from elderly neighbour she befriended