Nearly 1,000 cannabis plants worth £270,000 have been uncovered during a raid on a warehouse.
A large scale cannabis farm was discovered by police when officers followed a vehicle on Monday at Piltdown near Uckfield.
Two men were arrested for cannabis production when they got out of the car and police discovered 920 cannabis plants in containers inside a large warehouse at a small industrial estate at 2pm.
The men, a 21-year-old from Warnlinglid and a 30-year-old from Kent, have been released on bail until March 7.
Anyone with information should contact Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 0756 of 10/12.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Sussex Police under investigation over the handling of reported Jimmy Savile indecent assault
- Rooftop man pleads guilty to wasting police time after 30 officers involved in four and a half hour standoff
- Man exposes himself to 13-year-old while urinating in street - can you help with police appeal?
- Prison officer set upon by three inmates in Lewes Prison is hospitalised
- Part of fire hit Eastbourne Pier set to reopen