Nearly 1,000 cannabis plants worth £270,000 have been uncovered during a raid on a warehouse.
A large scale cannabis farm was discovered by police when officers followed a vehicle on Monday at Piltdown near Uckfield.
Two men were arrested for cannabis production when they got out of the car and police discovered 920 cannabis plants in containers inside a large warehouse at a small industrial estate at 2pm.
The men, a 21-year-old from Warnlinglid and a 30-year-old from Kent, have been released on bail until March 7.
Anyone with information should contact Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 0756 of 10/12.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Brighton defiant after Brexit vote
- Overgrown cemetery "breaks my heart," says widow, 73
- Hollywood tough guy Ray Winstone shows his softer side getting veterans into art
- South Downs bosses reassure conservationists over 'Disneyfication' from corporate partners
- Dads dance with babies to raise money for brain damaged father