Two men have been arrested after stolen mobile phones were found in their car after they were stopped by police.
Sussex Police officers used CCTV and an unmarked police car to track down and follow a car from Worthing along the A24 to Capel in Surrey after a security alarm was activated in the T-mobile shop on Montague Street, Worthing just after midnight this morning.
The two men, a 21-year-old from Brighton and a 41-year-old, are currently being held in police custody.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Brighton's Royal Pavilion Estate granted £5 million funding boost
- 280 more roads set for 20mph limit
- Monty Python super fan finds the bright side of his life
- Gambling shops may lose licences after letting in underage punters
- One-handed man hunted by police for breaching bail conditions