Two men have been arrested after stolen mobile phones were found in their car after they were stopped by police.
Sussex Police officers used CCTV and an unmarked police car to track down and follow a car from Worthing along the A24 to Capel in Surrey after a security alarm was activated in the T-mobile shop on Montague Street, Worthing just after midnight this morning.
The two men, a 21-year-old from Brighton and a 41-year-old, are currently being held in police custody.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Judge criticises Sussex Police for "jumping to conclusions" over Shana's complaints
- Michael Lane jailed for 25 years for the murder of Shana Grice
- Pier boss sells his last city bar as profits soar
- Shana's family 'very relieved' over 'long and deserved prison sentence' for Lane
- Parking gripes as travellers move on to bingo hall site