Two men have been arrested after stolen mobile phones were found in their car after they were stopped by police.
Sussex Police officers used CCTV and an unmarked police car to track down and follow a car from Worthing along the A24 to Capel in Surrey after a security alarm was activated in the T-mobile shop on Montague Street, Worthing just after midnight this morning.
The two men, a 21-year-old from Brighton and a 41-year-old, are currently being held in police custody.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Tourist arrested on terrorism charge for taking a selfie video at Churchill Square
- i360 critic ends petition in shock U-turn over project
- Did those millions drop down the pothole? Council doesn't know how much taxpayers' money has been wasted
- Missing Dutch art is discovered in Sussex
- Undateables star inspires mother’s dating venture