Two men have been arrested after stolen mobile phones were found in their car after they were stopped by police.
Sussex Police officers used CCTV and an unmarked police car to track down and follow a car from Worthing along the A24 to Capel in Surrey after a security alarm was activated in the T-mobile shop on Montague Street, Worthing just after midnight this morning.
The two men, a 21-year-old from Brighton and a 41-year-old, are currently being held in police custody.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Convicted murderer released on licence to shoot his neighbour
- Extra steps taken to try to prevent missed opportunities after death of agony aunt Sally Brampton
- Government expects to reach Chagos Island decision within weeks
- Homes for sale in Brighton and Hove are snapped up three weeks faster than the UK average
- Health communications firm scoops award