Two men have been arrested after stolen mobile phones were found in their car after they were stopped by police.
Sussex Police officers used CCTV and an unmarked police car to track down and follow a car from Worthing along the A24 to Capel in Surrey after a security alarm was activated in the T-mobile shop on Montague Street, Worthing just after midnight this morning.
The two men, a 21-year-old from Brighton and a 41-year-old, are currently being held in police custody.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Three years of disruption to train services due to engineering works
- Police should do better at investigating crimes, report says
- Manhunt across Sussex after bodies found in double murder - public urged not to approach suspect
- Six rape cases remain closed despite review
- Brighton and Hove City Council to close unsafe housing office