Police are trying to reunite a stolen mobility scooter that was taken for a joyride with its rightful owner.
The scooter was discovered when a 37-year-old man was trying to drive it around College Street, Brighton, on Saturday, October 8, but no one has reported the scooter stolen.
The man was arrested on suspicion of theft and has been bailed until next Tuesday pending further inquiries.
Anyone who knows the scooter’s owner should contact 101, quoting serial 0390 of 20/10.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Apprenticeships on the rise in the city
- VIDEO: Orphaned orangutan spends first day at nursery with other rescued babies
- Seagulls £38 million boost for city economy
- Father launches campaign to stand up for 'real dads'
- Gatwick ready to proceed with new runway despite Heathrow given green light