Police are trying to reunite a stolen mobility scooter that was taken for a joyride with its rightful owner.
The scooter was discovered when a 37-year-old man was trying to drive it around College Street, Brighton, on Saturday, October 8, but no one has reported the scooter stolen.
The man was arrested on suspicion of theft and has been bailed until next Tuesday pending further inquiries.
Anyone who knows the scooter’s owner should contact 101, quoting serial 0390 of 20/10.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Council proposes 6% council tax rise
- UPDATE: Five-year-old-boy hospitalised after being hit by ambulance
- School science lab smashed up in break in
- Search helicopter and lifeboats launched after reports woman walked into sea
- Man charged with assaulting police officers following five hour stand-off