Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Police seek owner of stolen mobility scooter
11:30am Thursday 13th December 2012 in News
Police are trying to reunite a stolen mobility scooter that was taken for a joyride with its rightful owner.
The scooter was discovered when a 37-year-old man was trying to drive it around College Street, Brighton, on Saturday, October 8, but no one has reported the scooter stolen.
The man was arrested on suspicion of theft and has been bailed until next Tuesday pending further inquiries.
Anyone who knows the scooter’s owner should contact 101, quoting serial 0390 of 20/10.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Conservatives choose former police chief for Hove MP candidate
- Community will miss a ‘lovely man’
- Appeal after flooding ruins hospice’s stock
- Prime Minister backs gay campaigner
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Arcade left gutted by blaze at 140-year-old venue
Comments are closed on this article.