Police are trying to reunite a stolen mobility scooter that was taken for a joyride with its rightful owner.
The scooter was discovered when a 37-year-old man was trying to drive it around College Street, Brighton, on Saturday, October 8, but no one has reported the scooter stolen.
The man was arrested on suspicion of theft and has been bailed until next Tuesday pending further inquiries.
Anyone who knows the scooter’s owner should contact 101, quoting serial 0390 of 20/10.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- WITH VIDEO: Beach hut destroyed by fire from handyman's dropped cigarette
- Brighton singer's X-Factor dreams dashed as her band is voted out
- Designer hosts art exhibit at his home in aid of lido restoration
- Girl’s life transformed by a trip to the optician
- Man marks milestone by helping hospice