Police are trying to reunite a stolen mobility scooter that was taken for a joyride with its rightful owner.
The scooter was discovered when a 37-year-old man was trying to drive it around College Street, Brighton, on Saturday, October 8, but no one has reported the scooter stolen.
The man was arrested on suspicion of theft and has been bailed until next Tuesday pending further inquiries.
Anyone who knows the scooter’s owner should contact 101, quoting serial 0390 of 20/10.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Dog attacker let go by police but could still face RSPCA prosecution
- Calls for more police patrols after girl, 13, grabbed and dragged by man
- Big launch of historic Argus photo archive
- Birth rate falls by 12% at hospital trust raises fears over maternity services
- Liberal Democrats will not contest Caroline Lucas's seat