Police are trying to reunite a stolen mobility scooter that was taken for a joyride with its rightful owner.
The scooter was discovered when a 37-year-old man was trying to drive it around College Street, Brighton, on Saturday, October 8, but no one has reported the scooter stolen.
The man was arrested on suspicion of theft and has been bailed until next Tuesday pending further inquiries.
Anyone who knows the scooter’s owner should contact 101, quoting serial 0390 of 20/10.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Officers saved woman stabbed 150 times
- i360 to shut for the weekend for repairs after pod shudders to a halt
- Call The Midwife writer at the hub of the story
- Boots pharmacist, 37, died after ‘fall back into heroin’
- Rail users are not being fully informed of their rights