Police are trying to reunite a stolen mobility scooter that was taken for a joyride with its rightful owner.
The scooter was discovered when a 37-year-old man was trying to drive it around College Street, Brighton, on Saturday, October 8, but no one has reported the scooter stolen.
The man was arrested on suspicion of theft and has been bailed until next Tuesday pending further inquiries.
Anyone who knows the scooter’s owner should contact 101, quoting serial 0390 of 20/10.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Bid to make Brighton seafront a year-round attraction
- Jewish couple appalled to find antiques store selling Nazi swastika armband
- Star chef on course to be crowned nation's best
- Parking firm tells pregnant woman she must pay up
- Labour won't back down over fee rises to sports clubs