Police are trying to reunite a stolen mobility scooter that was taken for a joyride with its rightful owner.
The scooter was discovered when a 37-year-old man was trying to drive it around College Street, Brighton, on Saturday, October 8, but no one has reported the scooter stolen.
The man was arrested on suspicion of theft and has been bailed until next Tuesday pending further inquiries.
Anyone who knows the scooter’s owner should contact 101, quoting serial 0390 of 20/10.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Sussex Police launch crackdown on drug driving as new legislation comes into force
- 17 things to do in Brighton, Hove and Sussex - Monday March 2, 2015
- Sussex weather and tides: What we should expect on Monday March 2
- Brighton Wheel bosses want to keep attraction until 2021
- Waste workers all set for strike