Police are trying to reunite a stolen mobility scooter that was taken for a joyride with its rightful owner.
The scooter was discovered when a 37-year-old man was trying to drive it around College Street, Brighton, on Saturday, October 8, but no one has reported the scooter stolen.
The man was arrested on suspicion of theft and has been bailed until next Tuesday pending further inquiries.
Anyone who knows the scooter’s owner should contact 101, quoting serial 0390 of 20/10.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Second car in police chase hit and run
- Widow’s anguish after grave is vandalised
- Passer-by pulls body of man from the sea
- Protesters disrupt open day over staff “demotions”
- Killer had taste for blood before terror attack