Police are trying to track two men wanted in connection with a university protest against MP which turned violent.
The protest of more than 100 people turned violent and members of the Hove MP’s staff were injured when they were pelted with vegetables and stones and pushed at by protestors.
A 24-year-old man from Brighton has already been arrested on suspicion of affray in relation to the incident and has been released on bail until January 18.
Detective Constable Sophie Tullett of Brighton and Hove CID said: "We are continuing to investigate this incident and are appealing for these men to contact police to help us with our enquiries.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact Sussex Police on 101 quoting Operation Pool.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Bumper weekend for traders as sun shines
- Sussex Police criticised for arresting hundreds of homeless for begging
- A blaze of colours and cars at tattoo convention
- GP practices in Brighton and Hove looking increasingly likely to close
- Voters are urged to go to the polls on Thursday and pick the person who will take charge of the police for the next four years