Police are trying to track two men wanted in connection with a university protest against MP which turned violent.
The protest of more than 100 people turned violent and members of the Hove MP’s staff were injured when they were pelted with vegetables and stones and pushed at by protestors.
A 24-year-old man from Brighton has already been arrested on suspicion of affray in relation to the incident and has been released on bail until January 18.
Detective Constable Sophie Tullett of Brighton and Hove CID said: "We are continuing to investigate this incident and are appealing for these men to contact police to help us with our enquiries.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact Sussex Police on 101 quoting Operation Pool.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Brighton and Hove city councillors sit for a second time to try and set 2015/16 budget
- 22-year-old man found dead in Brighton named
- Brighton and Hove City Council sets budget which saves children's centres from cuts
- Brighton cafe-bar wins battle to keep its licence with a few minor amendments
- JAILED: The man who stabbed his mother 11 times in a drug-fuelled haze and cut off his genitals