Police are trying to track two men wanted in connection with a university protest against MP which turned violent.
The protest of more than 100 people turned violent and members of the Hove MP’s staff were injured when they were pelted with vegetables and stones and pushed at by protestors.
A 24-year-old man from Brighton has already been arrested on suspicion of affray in relation to the incident and has been released on bail until January 18.
Detective Constable Sophie Tullett of Brighton and Hove CID said: "We are continuing to investigate this incident and are appealing for these men to contact police to help us with our enquiries.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact Sussex Police on 101 quoting Operation Pool.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man we met at gay nightclub died on our sofa
- Police called as girls, 12, get thrown out of cinema
- UPDATE: Severe delays on all Brighton and Hove bus services
- New ticket scheme confuses commuters at Brighton station
- Man who died in Newhaven lorry crash on Friday named