Police are trying to track two men wanted in connection with a university protest against MP which turned violent.
The protest of more than 100 people turned violent and members of the Hove MP’s staff were injured when they were pelted with vegetables and stones and pushed at by protestors.
A 24-year-old man from Brighton has already been arrested on suspicion of affray in relation to the incident and has been released on bail until January 18.
Detective Constable Sophie Tullett of Brighton and Hove CID said: "We are continuing to investigate this incident and are appealing for these men to contact police to help us with our enquiries.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact Sussex Police on 101 quoting Operation Pool.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Missing mother pictured in Tunisian nightclub
- Sussex sees rise in hate crime since EU referendum
- Boys in skirt protest claim school uniform rules were altered after hottest day
- MP mocked for saying she was a teacher after only working in private schools
- Concern raised for man last seen by his family more than a week ago