The estranged wife of former stuntman Eddie Kidd has been arrested on suspicion of common assault and fraud, sources have said.
Samantha Kidd, 44, from Seaford, was also questioned on suspicion of theft by officers before being bailed until the end of next month.
According to reports, wheelchair-bound Mr Kidd – who was paralysed and brain-damaged when a stunt went wrong in August 1996 – recently split from his wife and she moved out of their marital home.
Last year, the former stunt rider completed the London Marathon, nearly two months after setting out on it.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Boss of scandal-hit ambulance trust leaves
- Evacuation after hotel swimming pool roof collapses
- Parents of Connor Saunders awarded for their community work in son's memory
- In memory of Shoreham Airshow victims, players set new world record for longest ever football match
- Wealthy landowner who illegally cut down hundreds of trees in the South Downs is being forced to replant them