Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Ex-stuntman’s wife arrested
6:30pm Thursday 13th December 2012 in News
The estranged wife of former stuntman Eddie Kidd has been arrested on suspicion of common assault and fraud, sources have said.
Samantha Kidd, 44, from Seaford, was also questioned on suspicion of theft by officers before being bailed until the end of next month.
According to reports, wheelchair-bound Mr Kidd – who was paralysed and brain-damaged when a stunt went wrong in August 1996 – recently split from his wife and she moved out of their marital home.
Last year, the former stunt rider completed the London Marathon, nearly two months after setting out on it.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Body of young woman found in Westbourne house fire
- Albion admit investigation launched into Palace dressing room incident
- Top comics back late Brighton playwright's theatre dream
- 200-year-old skeleton found by boy on West Wittering beach laid to rest
- Hove TV presenter's plea for daughter's missing degree work