Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Ex-stuntman’s wife arrested
6:30pm Thursday 13th December 2012 in News
The estranged wife of former stuntman Eddie Kidd has been arrested on suspicion of common assault and fraud, sources have said.
Samantha Kidd, 44, from Seaford, was also questioned on suspicion of theft by officers before being bailed until the end of next month.
According to reports, wheelchair-bound Mr Kidd – who was paralysed and brain-damaged when a stunt went wrong in August 1996 – recently split from his wife and she moved out of their marital home.
Last year, the former stunt rider completed the London Marathon, nearly two months after setting out on it.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- West Sussex County Council to make £140 million savings over four years
- Sussex chef Steven Edwards set for final showdown on MasterChef
- Gay Brighton couple to have the city's first ever same-sex wedding
- City College bosses "absolutely delighted" after £79m redevelopment plans approved
- Murder investigation launched following huge fire which killed man, 24, and led to four others needing treatment