The estranged wife of former stuntman Eddie Kidd has been arrested on suspicion of common assault and fraud, sources have said.
Samantha Kidd, 44, from Seaford, was also questioned on suspicion of theft by officers before being bailed until the end of next month.
According to reports, wheelchair-bound Mr Kidd – who was paralysed and brain-damaged when a stunt went wrong in August 1996 – recently split from his wife and she moved out of their marital home.
Last year, the former stunt rider completed the London Marathon, nearly two months after setting out on it.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- QUITTING: Unfaithful bishop must move out of the Diocese-owned £1m house
- CAR FREE: Busy Brighton shopping street could be next to be pedestrianised
- CHAOS: Hospital declares major incident after IT system crashes
- REMEMBERING: Cause set up in memory of opera singer Robert
- A TRIP OF A LIFETIME: Postcard’s amazing journey to Everest