Sussex Police are tweeting every call reporting domestic violence across the county today (December 14)
Detective Inspector Miles Ockwell, from Brighton and Hove Adult Protection Team, plans to show how often incidents are reported to encourage victims to come forward.
There will also be two live webchats, from 12.30pm to 2pm and 7pm to 8.30pm, where members of the public can ask questions and seek advice about domestic abuse.
All Tweets will be added to a Storify here: www.theargus.co.uk/news/special/domesticviolencesp
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Fire takes hold at historic seafront bath house
- 75-year-old woman mugged in her own home
- December is the worst month for road deaths in Sussex this year with scores of crashes and casualties this week
- ‘Death trap’ cycle lane claims fourth victim
- Interim worker cost double the money of sacked housing chief