Sussex Police are tweeting every call reporting domestic violence across the county today (December 14)
Detective Inspector Miles Ockwell, from Brighton and Hove Adult Protection Team, plans to show how often incidents are reported to encourage victims to come forward.
There will also be two live webchats, from 12.30pm to 2pm and 7pm to 8.30pm, where members of the public can ask questions and seek advice about domestic abuse.
All Tweets will be added to a Storify here: www.theargus.co.uk/news/special/domesticviolencesp
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Drivers strike on Southern called off
- Police warn public about serial scammer conning good samaritans out of money
- Trump tweets wrong Ivanka - a Brighton woman instead of his daughter
- Rail dissatisfaction at all-time high
- Police arrest man almost five times the drink drive limit