Sussex Police are tweeting every call reporting domestic violence across the county today (December 14)
Detective Inspector Miles Ockwell, from Brighton and Hove Adult Protection Team, plans to show how often incidents are reported to encourage victims to come forward.
There will also be two live webchats, from 12.30pm to 2pm and 7pm to 8.30pm, where members of the public can ask questions and seek advice about domestic abuse.
All Tweets will be added to a Storify here: www.theargus.co.uk/news/special/domesticviolencesp
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Three youngsters fight for life after late-night crash
- Three years of disruption to train services due to engineering works
- Police should do better at investigating crimes, report says
- Manhunt across Sussex after bodies found in double murder - public urged not to approach suspect
- Six rape cases remain closed despite review