Sussex Police are tweeting every call reporting domestic violence across the county today (December 14)
Detective Inspector Miles Ockwell, from Brighton and Hove Adult Protection Team, plans to show how often incidents are reported to encourage victims to come forward.
There will also be two live webchats, from 12.30pm to 2pm and 7pm to 8.30pm, where members of the public can ask questions and seek advice about domestic abuse.
All Tweets will be added to a Storify here: www.theargus.co.uk/news/special/domesticviolencesp
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Teenager sexually assaulted by man while walking in busy shopping street in broad daylight
- Headteacher off work for weeks after slipping on a NACHO at Mexican-themed quiz evening
- Council planning officers say no grounds to refuse Brighton Wheel bid to stay for five more years
- Council calls on health bosses to resign
- Man, 86, left for an hour unconscious after pressing Careline alert