Sussex Police are tweeting every call reporting domestic violence across the county today (December 14)
Detective Inspector Miles Ockwell, from Brighton and Hove Adult Protection Team, plans to show how often incidents are reported to encourage victims to come forward.
There will also be two live webchats, from 12.30pm to 2pm and 7pm to 8.30pm, where members of the public can ask questions and seek advice about domestic abuse.
All Tweets will be added to a Storify here: www.theargus.co.uk/news/special/domesticviolencesp
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Sussex weather and tides: What we should expect on Saturday April 18
- Man kidnapped off Brighton street could have been gambler say police
- Argus launches manifesto for the fight to Save our Seafronts
- Woman finally gets justice years after she was raped by ex-husband and uncle
- Derailed train driver ran red light