Sussex Police are tweeting every call reporting domestic violence across the county today (December 14)
Detective Inspector Miles Ockwell, from Brighton and Hove Adult Protection Team, plans to show how often incidents are reported to encourage victims to come forward.
There will also be two live webchats, from 12.30pm to 2pm and 7pm to 8.30pm, where members of the public can ask questions and seek advice about domestic abuse.
All Tweets will be added to a Storify here: www.theargus.co.uk/news/special/domesticviolencesp
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- American Express: Brexit will have 'no immediate impact' on Brighton
- Police on alert over a rise in hate crime post Brexit
- Opposing demonstrations planned for Brighton in the wake of EU Referendum
- Tolerated stopping places for travellers among raft of suggestions by Fairness Commission report
- Homes and entrepreneurs' centre set to replace Sussex's ugliest building