Sussex Police are tweeting every call reporting domestic violence across the county today (December 14)
Detective Inspector Miles Ockwell, from Brighton and Hove Adult Protection Team, plans to show how often incidents are reported to encourage victims to come forward.
There will also be two live webchats, from 12.30pm to 2pm and 7pm to 8.30pm, where members of the public can ask questions and seek advice about domestic abuse.
All Tweets will be added to a Storify here: www.theargus.co.uk/news/special/domesticviolencesp
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Predator who raped a man and a woman on the same night jailed for 20 years
- Polegate councillor appears in court charged with attempted murder of wife
- Councillor in court over attempted murder of his wife
- Families fear Portslade playground has been 'forgotten’ by Brighton and Hove City Councillors
- Angry residents confront councillors and school boss over plans to take over popular park