Fire fighters were hampered by parked cars at a fire in Park Crescent, Brighton this morning.
The fire started in the kitchen on the garden side of the crescent.
One man who lives alone at the flat was unhurt.
Smoke affected neighbouring properties.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Motorcyclist injured while trying to complete ice bucket challenge
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- Brighton and Hove restaurants and bars named best in UK
- Rugby World Cup tickets to go on sale next week