A moped rider was seriously injured in a collision in Eastbourne on Thursday, December 13.
A white Honda moped collided with a blue Rover on Sevenoaks Road at the junction with Chaffinch at 4.28pm.
A 21-year-old man who was riding the moped was taken to Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton for serious, but not life threatening, injuries. A 74-year-old man driving the Rover was not injured.
Anyone who saw the collision is asked to contact police on 101 quoting Operation Wagner or email email@example.com
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- VIDEO: Police catch drug driver who can't walk in a straight line
- Brighton's Royal Pavilion Estate granted £5 million funding boost
- Squatters invade gallery as new leaseholder tries to open up
- Monty Python super fan finds the bright side of his life
- Gambling shops may lose licences after letting in underage punters