An amber warning has been issued by the Met Office as high winds follow today's heavy rain.
Gale-force winds gusting between 60-65mph are expected until 9pm tonight.
Rain has caused flooding on the A24 in Findon and Ham Road, Shoreham-by-sea.
What problems have you experienced due to today's bad weather? The Argus would like to hear from you.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Pervert admits spying on woman in swimming pool changing rooms
- Man denies stabbing teenager in London Road McDonald's
- Toddler 'could have been killed' as driver is urged to come forward
- ‘Drugs empire was motivated by greed’, court hears
- Couple robbed as they walked in Brighton in the early hours of the morning