An amber warning has been issued by the Met Office as high winds follow today's heavy rain.
Gale-force winds gusting between 60-65mph are expected until 9pm tonight.
Rain has caused flooding on the A24 in Findon and Ham Road, Shoreham-by-sea.
What problems have you experienced due to today's bad weather? The Argus would like to hear from you.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Permanent travellers site cost is rise to £2.4 million due to fears of pollution health risk
- Student's bike worth £400 stolen from outside leisure centre
- Firefighter in hospital after collapsing during training
- Russian man attempts to outwit 10p machine on Palace Pier with a magnet
- Fraudster stole nearly £13,000 from elderly neighbour she befriended