An amber warning has been issued by the Met Office as high winds follow today's heavy rain.
Gale-force winds gusting between 60-65mph are expected until 9pm tonight.
Rain has caused flooding on the A24 in Findon and Ham Road, Shoreham-by-sea.
What problems have you experienced due to today's bad weather? The Argus would like to hear from you.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Thousands raised in one day after death of Alex Maynard from Brighton
- Parents ‘horrified’ by rape of 14-year-old girl in Ovingdean nature reserve
- Bonfire society to charge an admission fee for the first time to Lewes biggest fireworks night event
- UPDATED: Man in hospital with life threatening head injuries after being hit by lorry on A259
- Saltdean jihadi is "willing to die" to warn-torn Syria