An amber warning has been issued by the Met Office as high winds follow today's heavy rain.
Gale-force winds gusting between 60-65mph are expected until 9pm tonight.
Rain has caused flooding on the A24 in Findon and Ham Road, Shoreham-by-sea.
What problems have you experienced due to today's bad weather? The Argus would like to hear from you.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- Man given another fine for being racially abusive
- New bins but don’t forget the collection
- Gruesome surgery saved author's career
- United in grief following death of dedicated fundraiser