An amber warning has been issued by the Met Office as high winds follow today's heavy rain.
Gale-force winds gusting between 60-65mph are expected until 9pm tonight.
Rain has caused flooding on the A24 in Findon and Ham Road, Shoreham-by-sea.
What problems have you experienced due to today's bad weather? The Argus would like to hear from you.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man tasered at station as police make fifth arrest in armed robbery case
- Man left with life-threatening injuries after being stabbed by men in hoodies
- Calls for changes to the law preventing access to vital crash information
- Protestors in robber outfits appeal for train transparency at Victoria station
- Mental health boss to retire