An amber warning has been issued by the Met Office as high winds follow today's heavy rain.
Gale-force winds gusting between 60-65mph are expected until 9pm tonight.
Rain has caused flooding on the A24 in Findon and Ham Road, Shoreham-by-sea.
What problems have you experienced due to today's bad weather? The Argus would like to hear from you.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Caroline Lucas throws her hat in the ring to be Green Party leader
- Boss of scandal-hit ambulance trust leaves
- Evacuation after hotel swimming pool roof collapses
- Parents of Connor Saunders awarded for their community work in son's memory
- In memory of Shoreham Airshow victims, players set new world record for longest ever football match