School pupils remembered the message of giving during its Christmas celebrations.
Patcham High School held its Christmas concert with students performing on stage.
The event raised money for the Martlets Hospice making sure the festive fun had a fundraising finale.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Brighton defiant after Brexit vote
- Overgrown cemetery "breaks my heart," says widow, 73
- Hollywood tough guy Ray Winstone shows his softer side getting veterans into art
- South Downs bosses reassure conservationists over 'Disneyfication' from corporate partners
- Dads dance with babies to raise money for brain damaged father