School pupils remembered the message of giving during its Christmas celebrations.
Patcham High School held its Christmas concert with students performing on stage.
The event raised money for the Martlets Hospice making sure the festive fun had a fundraising finale.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Brighton and Hove parents targeted in anti-terror campaign
- Brother of Camber drowning victim says council should apologise
- It's official: This is Britain's best burger
- Fast actions saved man who collapsed in Brighton street
- Decision over soldier prosecution likely next month