School pupils remembered the message of giving during its Christmas celebrations.
Patcham High School held its Christmas concert with students performing on stage.
The event raised money for the Martlets Hospice making sure the festive fun had a fundraising finale.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Petition calling for Southern to be sacked delivered to Number 10
- Train compensation scheme "does not go far enough"
- Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver backs #MincePieMonday campaign to raise money for Brighton charity
- Revealed: The winners of The Argus Snowdog selfie competition
- Musician nominated for two top awards