The ever popular Gully’s Girls went out in style at the weekend as they make way for a new mixed-sex dance troupe.
The cheerleaders busted their moves in front of a record crowd at the American Express Community Stadium as Albion played out a 0-0 draw with Nottingham Forest.
The girls have been regulars since the stadium opened last season.
But after a popular run, Albion bosses decided they wanted to try out a more “contemporary” street dance group.
The new mixed-sex troupe was trialled last month during the match against Bolton to varying reviews.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man we met at gay nightclub died on our sofa
- Trains delayed until 4pm due to Gatwick Airport signalling problems
- Police called as girls, 12, get thrown out of cinema
- Severe delays on all Brighton and Hove bus services
- New ticket scheme confuses commuters at Brighton station