Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Gully’s Girls go in style
8:45am Monday 17th December 2012 in News
The ever popular Gully’s Girls went out in style at the weekend as they make way for a new mixed-sex dance troupe.
The cheerleaders busted their moves in front of a record crowd at the American Express Community Stadium as Albion played out a 0-0 draw with Nottingham Forest.
The girls have been regulars since the stadium opened last season.
But after a popular run, Albion bosses decided they wanted to try out a more “contemporary” street dance group.
The new mixed-sex troupe was trialled last month during the match against Bolton to varying reviews.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Blonde-haired man on bike flashed at 12-year-old
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
Comments are closed on this article.