The ever popular Gully’s Girls went out in style at the weekend as they make way for a new mixed-sex dance troupe.
The cheerleaders busted their moves in front of a record crowd at the American Express Community Stadium as Albion played out a 0-0 draw with Nottingham Forest.
The girls have been regulars since the stadium opened last season.
But after a popular run, Albion bosses decided they wanted to try out a more “contemporary” street dance group.
The new mixed-sex troupe was trialled last month during the match against Bolton to varying reviews.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Three people have died swimming at Camber Sands
- My stepdad was a monster: Woman reveals years of sex abuse
- Commuters are facing more rail strike chaos
- Restaurant has a pie in the sky proposal for Brighton
- UPDATED: BMW driver injured after multi vehicle crash in Brighton