The ever popular Gully’s Girls went out in style at the weekend as they make way for a new mixed-sex dance troupe.
The cheerleaders busted their moves in front of a record crowd at the American Express Community Stadium as Albion played out a 0-0 draw with Nottingham Forest.
The girls have been regulars since the stadium opened last season.
But after a popular run, Albion bosses decided they wanted to try out a more “contemporary” street dance group.
The new mixed-sex troupe was trialled last month during the match against Bolton to varying reviews.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Four men jailed for arranging prostitution of Brighton 16-year-old
- Bus company to review policy of allowing passengers to board its vehicles with hot food following passenger's 20 minute stand off with driver
- Disabled man fighting for life after street attack
- Boy left "shaken" after stranger grabs him in Tesco while he looked at Easter eggs
- Man repeatedly gropes woman as she tries to walk home