The ever popular Gully’s Girls went out in style at the weekend as they make way for a new mixed-sex dance troupe.
The cheerleaders busted their moves in front of a record crowd at the American Express Community Stadium as Albion played out a 0-0 draw with Nottingham Forest.
The girls have been regulars since the stadium opened last season.
But after a popular run, Albion bosses decided they wanted to try out a more “contemporary” street dance group.
The new mixed-sex troupe was trialled last month during the match against Bolton to varying reviews.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Axe found in street following reports of fight
- Mother of girl, 5, found abandoned in Brighton traced
- Expert: No new EU referendum and no independence for Brighton and Hove
- Three teenagers accused of killing "hero" granddad
- Police called to birthday party 'rave' that could be heard in surrounding villages