The ever popular Gully’s Girls went out in style at the weekend as they make way for a new mixed-sex dance troupe.
The cheerleaders busted their moves in front of a record crowd at the American Express Community Stadium as Albion played out a 0-0 draw with Nottingham Forest.
The girls have been regulars since the stadium opened last season.
But after a popular run, Albion bosses decided they wanted to try out a more “contemporary” street dance group.
The new mixed-sex troupe was trialled last month during the match against Bolton to varying reviews.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Evacuation after hotel swimming pool roof collapses
- Parents of Connor Saunders awarded for their community work in son's memory
- In memory of Shoreham Airshow victims, players set new world record for longest ever football match
- Wealthy landowner who illegally cut down hundreds of trees in the South Downs is being forced to replant them
- Calls for banned bike ride bum picture to go back on show for the public