The ever popular Gully’s Girls went out in style at the weekend as they make way for a new mixed-sex dance troupe.
The cheerleaders busted their moves in front of a record crowd at the American Express Community Stadium as Albion played out a 0-0 draw with Nottingham Forest.
The girls have been regulars since the stadium opened last season.
But after a popular run, Albion bosses decided they wanted to try out a more “contemporary” street dance group.
The new mixed-sex troupe was trialled last month during the match against Bolton to varying reviews.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- QUITTING: Unfaithful bishop must move out of the Diocese-owned £1m house
- CAR FREE: Busy Brighton shopping street could be next to be pedestrianised
- CHAOS: Hospital declares major incident after IT system crashes
- REMEMBERING: Cause set up in memory of opera singer Robert
- A TRIP OF A LIFETIME: Postcard’s amazing journey to Everest