The Only Way is Essex star who is scheduled to be in panto this month failed to make the weekend performances after also missing the opening night on Thursday, December 13.
The 24-year-old also missed this weekend’s performances leaving fans “angry” and “disappointed”.
Becky Paine, 40, from Durrington, bought tickets for her daughter especially to see Mario.
She said: “I’ve never called a newspaper before but I’m just so angry.
“The only reason most people were there was because he was in it. The boys wanted to take the mic and the girls were there to flutter their eyelids at him.
“I understand that he has filming commitments, but the lady at the theatre told me that he only has one line on stage anyway.
“I think it is really misleading because he is on all the posters and has been marketed as star of the show “My daughter was devastated.”
Mario’s manager, Mark Thomas, said that his client should be in Worthing for today.
A spokeswoman for Worthing Theatres told The Argus that disgruntled fans could get in touch to arrange for tickets later in the month.
Call the theatre on 01903 206206.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- UKIP MEP under fire over statement made over illegal immigrants in Sussex
- Heartbreak for family as mother, 46, loses fight for life
- New seafront square to celebrate West Pier
- PICTURES: House fire tackled by six crews
- Crash between motorbike and car causes severe delays on coast road