Sussex singer Nick Howard is nummer eins.
The songwriter from Hove is at the top of the German charts after winning a TV talent show.
Viewers across the Channel voted “ja” to former Cardinal Newman pupil Nick, who took part in the German version of The Voice reality TV programme.
He was voted the winner during Friday night’s final and his own song Unbreakable is now number 1 in the German iTunes chart, beating Rihanna, Pink, Adele and Alicia Keys.
After winning he said: “It was my dream to be here and Germany has given me that chance.
“My song Unbreakable is No 1 on iTunes. Thank you all so much.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Murderer who killed man in street with shotgun after fleeing jail is on the run for third time
- Peter Kyle: I want to work with Jeremy Corbyn but the Labour Party has to change
- High hopes for Strictly Danny after top start on the dancefloor
- The Royal Pavilion wallpaper that inspired a Snowdog
- Mother's petrifying wait for heart donor to save baby daughter's life