Sussex singer Nick Howard is nummer eins.
The songwriter from Hove is at the top of the German charts after winning a TV talent show.
Viewers across the Channel voted “ja” to former Cardinal Newman pupil Nick, who took part in the German version of The Voice reality TV programme.
He was voted the winner during Friday night’s final and his own song Unbreakable is now number 1 in the German iTunes chart, beating Rihanna, Pink, Adele and Alicia Keys.
After winning he said: “It was my dream to be here and Germany has given me that chance.
“My song Unbreakable is No 1 on iTunes. Thank you all so much.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Killer blamed Grand Theft Auto for stab horror attack
- Sussex hospital sites ‘infested with vermin’
- Repeat offender jailed over child porn after laptop found in pub undergoing renovation in Brighton
- How city’s Miss Marple snared the Odd Bunch
- Lucky escape as Honda overturns takes out bus stop and ends up in hedge on A26