Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Hove singer wins German Voice
3:40pm Tuesday 18th December 2012 in News
Sussex singer Nick Howard is nummer eins.
The songwriter from Hove is at the top of the German charts after winning a TV talent show.
Viewers across the Channel voted “ja” to former Cardinal Newman pupil Nick, who took part in the German version of The Voice reality TV programme.
He was voted the winner during Friday night’s final and his own song Unbreakable is now number 1 in the German iTunes chart, beating Rihanna, Pink, Adele and Alicia Keys.
After winning he said: “It was my dream to be here and Germany has given me that chance.
“My song Unbreakable is No 1 on iTunes. Thank you all so much.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Riot police raid Brighton squat after man found with head injuries
- Mystery over body found at recycling centre
- Investigation launched following violent incidents in Worthing
- Man to appear in court accused of racially abusing a shop worker in Eastbourne
- Concern over missing 15-year-old Jake Gillespie
Comments are closed on this article.