Sussex singer Nick Howard is nummer eins.
The songwriter from Hove is at the top of the German charts after winning a TV talent show.
Viewers across the Channel voted “ja” to former Cardinal Newman pupil Nick, who took part in the German version of The Voice reality TV programme.
He was voted the winner during Friday night’s final and his own song Unbreakable is now number 1 in the German iTunes chart, beating Rihanna, Pink, Adele and Alicia Keys.
After winning he said: “It was my dream to be here and Germany has given me that chance.
“My song Unbreakable is No 1 on iTunes. Thank you all so much.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Workman air lifted to hospital with serious head injuries after falling 15 ft on construction site
- TRANSPORT NEWS: Four car crash near Hailsham causing delays
- RACIST ATTACK: Man fined for assault in Brighton nightclub
- BIN STRIKE: Council warned by union bosses the ball is in their court
- UPDATED TRANSPORT NEWS: A259 in Hove clear after accident