Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Hove singer wins German Voice
3:40pm Tuesday 18th December 2012 in News
Sussex singer Nick Howard is nummer eins.
The songwriter from Hove is at the top of the German charts after winning a TV talent show.
Viewers across the Channel voted “ja” to former Cardinal Newman pupil Nick, who took part in the German version of The Voice reality TV programme.
He was voted the winner during Friday night’s final and his own song Unbreakable is now number 1 in the German iTunes chart, beating Rihanna, Pink, Adele and Alicia Keys.
After winning he said: “It was my dream to be here and Germany has given me that chance.
“My song Unbreakable is No 1 on iTunes. Thank you all so much.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- A quarter of births in Sussex hospitals are Caesareans
- UPDATE: nearly 100 flights delayed at Gatwick after Nats fault
- Farage pilot found dead at home in Eastbourne
- Gatwick Airport delays after control centre fault
- Chaos and damage as river bursts its banks
Comments are closed on this article.