Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Hove singer wins German Voice
3:40pm Tuesday 18th December 2012 in News
Sussex singer Nick Howard is nummer eins.
The songwriter from Hove is at the top of the German charts after winning a TV talent show.
Viewers across the Channel voted “ja” to former Cardinal Newman pupil Nick, who took part in the German version of The Voice reality TV programme.
He was voted the winner during Friday night’s final and his own song Unbreakable is now number 1 in the German iTunes chart, beating Rihanna, Pink, Adele and Alicia Keys.
After winning he said: “It was my dream to be here and Germany has given me that chance.
“My song Unbreakable is No 1 on iTunes. Thank you all so much.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Jonathan Meades praises Brighton's concrete monstrosities
- Proposed £4m late-night levy slammed by Brighton nightclubs
- Spring has sprung early for Sussex wildlife
- More dolphins washed up on Sussex coast
- Sheep protect Brighton Brown Argus butterflies
Comments are closed on this article.