Sussex singer Nick Howard is nummer eins.
The songwriter from Hove is at the top of the German charts after winning a TV talent show.
Viewers across the Channel voted “ja” to former Cardinal Newman pupil Nick, who took part in the German version of The Voice reality TV programme.
He was voted the winner during Friday night’s final and his own song Unbreakable is now number 1 in the German iTunes chart, beating Rihanna, Pink, Adele and Alicia Keys.
After winning he said: “It was my dream to be here and Germany has given me that chance.
“My song Unbreakable is No 1 on iTunes. Thank you all so much.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Remains of murder victim Mark Manning found
- Killer broke down in tears when he saw tarot card of the devil
- Sandy beach could open up to the public once again
- School: We will not kill vixen and her cubs
- Naked bike ride picture REMOVED from station's gallery after complaint