Don't miss the second round of The Argus Christmas Quiz tomorrow (December 19).
There are fantastic prizes up for grabs for the overall winner plus the winners of each individual category – news, entertainment and arts plus sport.
The news round appeared last Wednesday (December 12) and next up is the arts and entertainment round which will consist of 50 questions and feature in The Argus tomorrow.
The winner and their family for this category will be treated to the Goodnight Mister Tom production at Theatre Royal Brighton plus £50 towards an authentic Italian meal at a Donatello Group restaurant in Brighton.
Finally, the 50 questions for the sport category will feature in The Argus next Thursday, December 27, with a family ticket to a Brighton and Hove Albion football match and a Sussex County Cricket Club match ready to give away.
The winner for the news round will win an afternoon tea for two at the Waterhouse Restaurant within Hilton Brighton Metropole and family ticket for Drusillas zoo park, Alfriston.
For those know-it-alls who wish to enter all three categories, you could be in with a chance to win a weekend family travel card – for two adults and two children – from Southern Railway and four tickets for the top London attractions EDF Energy London Eye, the Sea Life London Aquarium, London Dungeon and Madame Tussauds.
Answers can either be posted or emailed to us and there will be separate deadlines for each category.
- Don’t miss out and make sure you pick up a copy of your Argus tomorrow.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Brighton OAP spent £50,000 on fine wine, fine food, male companionship and escorts not to lose her benefits
- Husband tipped off Sussex Police wife was drink driving on the school run
- 80 properties without power in central Brighton
- Brighton's top gay nightclub's 'chav' night comes under fire for being ‘rude to working classes’
- Southern, Thameslink and Southeastern slammed in survey by thousands of passengers