A local musician has written a song to celebrate a charity’s 15th birthday.
Stuart Barbour wrote and produced a track called Unseen in commemoration of Off The Fence, a Brighton-based homeless charity.
The track has been released on iTunes and costs 70p to download. All money raised through record sales will go towards new sleeping bags for the homeless.
For more information on Off The Fence and the charity single, visit www.offthefence.org.uk.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man held after medium found stabbed to death
- Rape accused defends his actions as ‘natural’
- Four teens arrested and catapults seized after 50 cars had their windows smashed
- Second seagull killed after targeted attack in Hastings
- Major tailbacks after crash between Fiat 500 and Ford KA on the A27