A local musician has written a song to celebrate a charity’s 15th birthday.
Stuart Barbour wrote and produced a track called Unseen in commemoration of Off The Fence, a Brighton-based homeless charity.
The track has been released on iTunes and costs 70p to download. All money raised through record sales will go towards new sleeping bags for the homeless.
For more information on Off The Fence and the charity single, visit www.offthefence.org.uk.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- 75-year-old woman mugged in her own home
- December is the worst month for road deaths in Sussex this year with scores of crashes and casualties this week
- ‘Death trap’ cycle lane claims fourth victim
- Interim worker cost double the money of sacked housing chief
- More Brighton and Hove councillors 'will defect to Ukip'