A local musician has written a song to celebrate a charity’s 15th birthday.
Stuart Barbour wrote and produced a track called Unseen in commemoration of Off The Fence, a Brighton-based homeless charity.
The track has been released on iTunes and costs 70p to download. All money raised through record sales will go towards new sleeping bags for the homeless.
For more information on Off The Fence and the charity single, visit www.offthefence.org.uk.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Train commuters to protest against Southern crisis
- Blame parents for the 'terrible twos', says behaviour expert
- Six fire crews called to third-floor flat blaze
- A23 partly blocked after car loses control and crashes into hedge
- Zoe Ball and Norman Cook announce their separation