A local musician has written a song to celebrate a charity’s 15th birthday.
Stuart Barbour wrote and produced a track called Unseen in commemoration of Off The Fence, a Brighton-based homeless charity.
The track has been released on iTunes and costs 70p to download. All money raised through record sales will go towards new sleeping bags for the homeless.
For more information on Off The Fence and the charity single, visit www.offthefence.org.uk.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man found dead at Brighton homeless hostel
- Police hunt man after girl, 14, raped near field in Ovingdean
- Mum quits job to enter competitions full time after winning £250,000 in prizes
- VIDEO: Tragedy feared from planes flying ‘dangerously low’ over Shoreham
- Veteran DJ Bill bows out due to ill health