A local musician has written a song to celebrate a charity’s 15th birthday.
Stuart Barbour wrote and produced a track called Unseen in commemoration of Off The Fence, a Brighton-based homeless charity.
The track has been released on iTunes and costs 70p to download. All money raised through record sales will go towards new sleeping bags for the homeless.
For more information on Off The Fence and the charity single, visit www.offthefence.org.uk.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Car smashes through Brighton shoe shop widow
- Armed police officers patrolling Sussex stations
- UPDATED: Cyclist seriously injured after being hit by a car
- Councillor fined for breaking planning rules is sacked
- 50 objections against planning application for Scientology HQ