A local musician has written a song to celebrate a charity’s 15th birthday.
Stuart Barbour wrote and produced a track called Unseen in commemoration of Off The Fence, a Brighton-based homeless charity.
The track has been released on iTunes and costs 70p to download. All money raised through record sales will go towards new sleeping bags for the homeless.
For more information on Off The Fence and the charity single, visit www.offthefence.org.uk.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Mother of girl, 5, found abandoned in Brighton traced
- Expert: No new EU referendum and no independence for Brighton and Hove
- Three teenagers accused of killing "hero" granddad
- Hands-on fitness challenge for paralysed cyclist, 60
- Health charity welcomes new boss