A local musician has written a song to celebrate a charity’s 15th birthday.
Stuart Barbour wrote and produced a track called Unseen in commemoration of Off The Fence, a Brighton-based homeless charity.
The track has been released on iTunes and costs 70p to download. All money raised through record sales will go towards new sleeping bags for the homeless.
For more information on Off The Fence and the charity single, visit www.offthefence.org.uk.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Five Sussex Police officers accused of gross misconduct after man dies in custody
- Gran spends nearly £4,000 to protect her house against wi-fi and mobile phone signals
- Brighton earns runners-up place for Britain's best curry
- Plan to redevelop lido could see 2016 opening
- UPDATE: Parking warden pushed to the ground by parent outside school