A local musician has written a song to celebrate a charity’s 15th birthday.
Stuart Barbour wrote and produced a track called Unseen in commemoration of Off The Fence, a Brighton-based homeless charity.
The track has been released on iTunes and costs 70p to download. All money raised through record sales will go towards new sleeping bags for the homeless.
For more information on Off The Fence and the charity single, visit www.offthefence.org.uk.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Cyclist, 68, dies after being found with serious head injuries
- Shoreham Airshow disaster pre-inquest review postponed
- GP may quit UK after Brexit vote
- Two accidents within 20 minutes cause delays on A23
- Police close road after crash between car and van