Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Parts of Brighton on Flood Alert
9:01pm Monday 24th December 2012 in News
A FLOOD alert has been issued for Patcham, Brighton.
The Environment Agency made the warning after ground water levels rose further during Christmas Eve.
Brighton and Hove City Council said it was working with the Environment Agency and East Sussex Fire and Rescue in preparation for potential floods.
The authroities have recommended residents monitor the Environment Agency and Brighton and Hove City Council website for updates.
Flood alerts are in force across the county following days of heavy rain.
Christmas Day looks set to bring more wet weather.
- Albion players cleared of sexually assaulting a 19-year-old woman
- Your say: Are the Greens fit to run Brighton and Hove City Council?
- Bexhill link road protesters threaten fresh action
- So many good reasons to log on to Argus website
- Mum’s frustration after Sussex health panel refuses to pay for eye op