Balfour Primary School dinner lady Coris Bondsfield tells The Argus at the delight of winning a share of £2.1 million on the lottery.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- MP calls on city council to apply for a High Court injunction to ban travellers from Brighton and Hove
- Man, 49, found dead in Brighton property
- Call for rail compensation after "inexcusable delays" caused by "deplorable failure"
- Accident and emergency doctor paid £1.5k for one 10 hour shift
- UKIP politician pelted by wet toilet tissue during hustings debate