Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
A27 road works continue in Lancing
11:50am Monday 7th January 2013 in News
Overrunning roadworks will resume on a major road today (January 7).
Highways Agency staff will continue drainage works on the A27 near Lancing today for three weeks, in what is hoped to be the end of work at the site.
Daytime work will begin between Manor Road and Busticle Lane and lane closures could be in place for up to three days, while the same stretch will be closed overnight between 8pm and 6am for up to three weeks with signed diversions.
The work was supposed to be completed last month but the Highways Agency claim that poor weather and unexpected problems have led to the work taking longer than expected.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- You're hired - The Argus campaign smashes apprenticeships target with 67 youngsters taken on by firms
- Busy junction plunged into darkness due to substation fire
- Two people suffer smoke inhalation after dishwasher fire in Eastbourne
- Fire crews called to burning car in Peacehaven
- Two vans destroyed in suspected arson in Eastbourne
Comments are closed on this article.