Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Brighton group star in Got To Dance
7:00pm Monday 7th January 2013 in News
A Brighton-based dance group are due to star on the Sky1 show Got To Dance which started last night (January 6).
Parkour performance group The Urban Playground Team entered the competition to expose their newly created and reasonably unknown dance style, Performance-Parkour.
It has been developed by the group with Malik Diouf, from the original Parkour group Yamakasi.
The six-member group dances to music which has been composed especially for the group by Chris Umney, originally from Brighton, who is now based in Germany.
This series sees JLS star Aston Merrygold join returning judges Kimberly Wyatt and Diversity dancer Ashley Banjo to search for Britain and Ireland’s best new dance act, who will win £250,000.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Inferno which severely damaged flat started accidentally
- Calls for pub to be closed after series of offences
- Spilt party drug at Brighton police station causes major alert
- Fire fighters kept busy by string of arson attacks
- Rumpus councillor is still working for Green Party MEP
Comments are closed on this article.