A Brighton-based dance group are due to star on the Sky1 show Got To Dance which started last night (January 6).
Parkour performance group The Urban Playground Team entered the competition to expose their newly created and reasonably unknown dance style, Performance-Parkour.
It has been developed by the group with Malik Diouf, from the original Parkour group Yamakasi.
The six-member group dances to music which has been composed especially for the group by Chris Umney, originally from Brighton, who is now based in Germany.
This series sees JLS star Aston Merrygold join returning judges Kimberly Wyatt and Diversity dancer Ashley Banjo to search for Britain and Ireland’s best new dance act, who will win £250,000.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Extension of free childcare offer in Brighton and Hove could fail because of "penny pinching" Government, councillor claims
- Success story for Brighton boys with £100 million contract
- Fines for school absence grow ten-fold since toughening up of rules
- Mr Blobby outfit completes year-long fancy dress challenge
- Lifting the lid on the rooms behind the doors of Something Street