A Brighton-based dance group are due to star on the Sky1 show Got To Dance which started last night (January 6).
Parkour performance group The Urban Playground Team entered the competition to expose their newly created and reasonably unknown dance style, Performance-Parkour.
It has been developed by the group with Malik Diouf, from the original Parkour group Yamakasi.
The six-member group dances to music which has been composed especially for the group by Chris Umney, originally from Brighton, who is now based in Germany.
This series sees JLS star Aston Merrygold join returning judges Kimberly Wyatt and Diversity dancer Ashley Banjo to search for Britain and Ireland’s best new dance act, who will win £250,000.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man charged over five sex assaults on women and girls over 23 days
- Man caught drink driving whilst speeding at 120mph on A23
- Commuters may be hit with fresh strike hell
- Travellers have forced me to close my business, says expectant mum of twins
- Man held after £80k worth of cannabis seized in drugs bust