A Brighton-based dance group are due to star on the Sky1 show Got To Dance which started last night (January 6).
Parkour performance group The Urban Playground Team entered the competition to expose their newly created and reasonably unknown dance style, Performance-Parkour.
It has been developed by the group with Malik Diouf, from the original Parkour group Yamakasi.
The six-member group dances to music which has been composed especially for the group by Chris Umney, originally from Brighton, who is now based in Germany.
This series sees JLS star Aston Merrygold join returning judges Kimberly Wyatt and Diversity dancer Ashley Banjo to search for Britain and Ireland’s best new dance act, who will win £250,000.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Brighton and Hove should break away and become the Monaco of the UK
- Caulfield: It’s a daunting task but I will address worries on both sides
- Lucas: I’m devastated. The public was duped by great big fat lies
- 'Don't you know the borders are closed?' Councillor heckled at during speech
- Kyle: Corbyn should step up or make way