A woman suffered a serious eye injury after being attacked in a nightclub’s toilets.
A 38-year-old Worthing woman was attacked in the female toilets of the Coco Lounge in Clifton Road, Littlehampton, at about 2am on New Year’s Day.
A 32-year-old woman from Angmering has been arrested on suspicion of assault and questioned before being released on bail until February 19.
Anyone with information should call Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 0391 of 01/01.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Knifeman flees empty-handed after attempting to rob Sainsbury's store
- Brighton Museum closed after fire caused by arsonists
- Convicted murderer released on licence goes on to shoot his neighbour
- Fossil-hunter's find on beach identified as preserved dinosaur brain
- Children lucky not to be injured as car set alight in suspected arson attack