A woman suffered a serious eye injury after being attacked in a nightclub’s toilets.
A 38-year-old Worthing woman was attacked in the female toilets of the Coco Lounge in Clifton Road, Littlehampton, at about 2am on New Year’s Day.
A 32-year-old woman from Angmering has been arrested on suspicion of assault and questioned before being released on bail until February 19.
Anyone with information should call Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 0391 of 01/01.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Warning: ‘beware of snakes’ as second dog killed in attack
- Paddle down to enjoy a watersports weekend
- Mother's plea for more bone marrow donors
- First free school is outstanding, say inspectors
- Magistrates’ court is demolished as hopes to save it fail