A woman suffered a serious eye injury after being attacked in a nightclub’s toilets.
A 38-year-old Worthing woman was attacked in the female toilets of the Coco Lounge in Clifton Road, Littlehampton, at about 2am on New Year’s Day.
A 32-year-old woman from Angmering has been arrested on suspicion of assault and questioned before being released on bail until February 19.
Anyone with information should call Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 0391 of 01/01.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Fears prime Sussex beauty spot Seven Sisters could be sold off
- Driver killed in head on crash on A27
- Average speed camera system goes live on busy seafront road
- Brighton born Marine A could be freed within weeks
- Serious four vehicle crash closes A259 during morning rush hour