The estranged wife of former stuntman Eddie Kidd is due in court tomorrow (January 9) over accusations she attacked him.
Samantha Kidd, 44, from Seaford, faces six counts of assault by beating.
She is due to appear at Brighton Magistrates’ Court.
According to reports, wheelchair-bound Mr Kidd – who was paralysed and brain-damaged when a stunt went wrong in August 1996 – recently split from his wife and she moved out of their marital home.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Armed gang on the run after shooting man through letterbox
- Wheelchair-bound man who filmed up a woman's skirt gets camera ban
- Five arrested over haul of fake pound coins
- Lowest numbers of drink-driving arrests for four years
- Six bedroom mansion looks set to become the most expensive property in Brighton