The estranged wife of former stuntman Eddie Kidd is due in court tomorrow (January 9) over accusations she attacked him.
Samantha Kidd, 44, from Seaford, faces six counts of assault by beating.
She is due to appear at Brighton Magistrates’ Court.
According to reports, wheelchair-bound Mr Kidd – who was paralysed and brain-damaged when a stunt went wrong in August 1996 – recently split from his wife and she moved out of their marital home.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Woman handed restraining order banning her from gynaecologist
- Death-link crib removed from sale in charity shop
- New commitment to help people sleeping rough
- Missing mother pictured in Tunisian nightclub
- Sussex sees rise in hate crime since EU referendum