The estranged wife of former stuntman Eddie Kidd is due in court tomorrow (January 9) over accusations she attacked him.
Samantha Kidd, 44, from Seaford, faces six counts of assault by beating.
She is due to appear at Brighton Magistrates’ Court.
According to reports, wheelchair-bound Mr Kidd – who was paralysed and brain-damaged when a stunt went wrong in August 1996 – recently split from his wife and she moved out of their marital home.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Detectives investigating claims of historic sex abuse at boarding school
- Pub given new look and name following rebrand
- ‘Bullied’ inmate found hanged
- Families urged to take care after spate of dog attacks on children
- Wheelie bins trial at 4,500 homes to help Brighton and Hove improve its recycling rates