The estranged wife of former stuntman Eddie Kidd is due in court tomorrow (January 9) over accusations she attacked him.
Samantha Kidd, 44, from Seaford, faces six counts of assault by beating.
She is due to appear at Brighton Magistrates’ Court.
According to reports, wheelchair-bound Mr Kidd – who was paralysed and brain-damaged when a stunt went wrong in August 1996 – recently split from his wife and she moved out of their marital home.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Retail giant creates 100 jobs
- Green councillor changes mind on boycott of Israeli good and services
- Teen arrested over pensioner attack
- Publisher denies creditors’ claims
- ‘Blinding’ lights disturb families