Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Eddie Kidd's estranged wife in Brighton court
10:20am Tuesday 8th January 2013 in News
The estranged wife of former stuntman Eddie Kidd is due in court tomorrow (January 9) over accusations she attacked him.
Samantha Kidd, 44, from Seaford, faces six counts of assault by beating.
She is due to appear at Brighton Magistrates’ Court.
According to reports, wheelchair-bound Mr Kidd – who was paralysed and brain-damaged when a stunt went wrong in August 1996 – recently split from his wife and she moved out of their marital home.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Revealed: The Sussex council cash invested in fracking
- Family call for death crash police officer to be sacked
- Council will act over 1,000 name petition on ‘atrocious toilets’
- Three men in court over £7.5 million cannabis haul
- Cemetery to be ‘closed down’ after maintenance of the site is criticised