The estranged wife of former stuntman Eddie Kidd is due in court tomorrow (January 9) over accusations she attacked him.
Samantha Kidd, 44, from Seaford, faces six counts of assault by beating.
She is due to appear at Brighton Magistrates’ Court.
According to reports, wheelchair-bound Mr Kidd – who was paralysed and brain-damaged when a stunt went wrong in August 1996 – recently split from his wife and she moved out of their marital home.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Troubleshooter appointed to help inadequate hospital
- Student expelled following drugs arrest
- Get ready for new police drama The Level set in Brighton
- Hove man at centre of football revelations
- Friend of victim of missing murder described his shock at the authorities incompetence in letting him escape for third time.