The estranged wife of former stuntman Eddie Kidd is due in court tomorrow (January 9) over accusations she attacked him.
Samantha Kidd, 44, from Seaford, faces six counts of assault by beating.
She is due to appear at Brighton Magistrates’ Court.
According to reports, wheelchair-bound Mr Kidd – who was paralysed and brain-damaged when a stunt went wrong in August 1996 – recently split from his wife and she moved out of their marital home.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Repeat offender jailed over child abuse images after laptop found in pub undergoing renovation in Brighton
- Southern Rail: More strikes loom - this time it's the engineers
- Brighton Wheel planning decision delayed following last-minute complaint by rival i360
- Hugo Boss admits breaking safety laws after unfixed mirror crushes boy to death
- Sussex hospital sites ‘infested with vermin’