Electronic tablets and mobile phones were stolen in a Bexhill burglary.
The home in Cantelupe Road was broken into at about 1pm on January 2.
The owners disturbed the burglar, who is described as a white man in his mid 20s, slim and 5ft 10in with short light brown hair. He was wearing a black puffa jacket and blue jeans.
Stolen items include a Blackberry Playbook, a blue Samsung Galaxy 3 mini and a silver and white HTC Wildfire S mobile phone.
Any witnesses who spotted anything suspicious or anyone with information about the suspect should call Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 0638 of January 2.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Retail giant creates 100 jobs
- Chancellor announces major theatre boost on Brighton stage
- VIDEO: Nearly 2,000 bottles of wine stolen from Shoreham shop
- Green councillor changes mind on boycott of Israeli good and services
- ‘Blinding’ lights disturb families