Electronic tablets and mobile phones were stolen in a Bexhill burglary.
The home in Cantelupe Road was broken into at about 1pm on January 2.
The owners disturbed the burglar, who is described as a white man in his mid 20s, slim and 5ft 10in with short light brown hair. He was wearing a black puffa jacket and blue jeans.
Stolen items include a Blackberry Playbook, a blue Samsung Galaxy 3 mini and a silver and white HTC Wildfire S mobile phone.
Any witnesses who spotted anything suspicious or anyone with information about the suspect should call Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 0638 of January 2.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- You silly little boy: Police organise meeting with family of teenager who mocked deaths of Leeds fans in online picture
- Brighton's Dungeon Bar will have beer and bondage but will be a "safe place for people to explore their sexual desires"
- Death of five-year-old boy who drowned in pool while on family holiday deemed accidental
- Green Party members investigate new model for cannabis - making it legal and having the council sell it
- City College Brighton and Hove misses deadline to file year’s accounts