Electronic tablets and mobile phones were stolen in a Bexhill burglary.
The home in Cantelupe Road was broken into at about 1pm on January 2.
The owners disturbed the burglar, who is described as a white man in his mid 20s, slim and 5ft 10in with short light brown hair. He was wearing a black puffa jacket and blue jeans.
Stolen items include a Blackberry Playbook, a blue Samsung Galaxy 3 mini and a silver and white HTC Wildfire S mobile phone.
Any witnesses who spotted anything suspicious or anyone with information about the suspect should call Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 0638 of January 2.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Thousands raised in one day after death of Alex Maynard from Brighton
- Parents ‘horrified’ by rape of 14-year-old girl in Ovingdean nature reserve
- Bonfire society to charge an admission fee for the first time to Lewes biggest fireworks night event
- UPDATED: Man in hospital with life threatening head injuries after being hit by lorry on A259
- Saltdean jihadi is "willing to die" to warn-torn Syria