Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
UPDATED: Body found believed to be missing Balcombe 46-year-old
Police searching for a man missing from his home since Sunday have found a body.
Martin O'Boyle left Brantridge Lane in Balcombe without any personal belongings.
The 46-year-old was last seen at 10pm on Sunday and was reported missing to the police on Monday afternoon.
Chief Inspector Jon Hull, district commander of Mid Sussex, said: "Shortly before 2pm [today] officers searching for missing Martin O'Boyle sadly discovered the body of a man in his 40s in woodland at Branches Lane, Balcombe.
"Although formal identification has not yet taken place it is believed that the body is that of Mr O'Boyle.
"Our thoughts are with his family at this difficult time and I would request that their privacy is respected."
The circumstances surrounding his death are not being treated as suspicious.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- VIDEO: Police helicopter captures hardy Brightonians braving sub-zero tempratures
- Options for long-term future of East Sussex maternity services published
- Nottinghamshire burglar wanted by police thought to be in Brighton and Hove
- Heartbroken brides-to-be slam Chichester fashion designer for "disappearing"
- Horsham chef through to MasterChef: the Professionals final week
Comments are closed on this article.