Digital companies are being given the chance to work with some of the UK’s leading theatres, museums and publishers.
Wired Sussex has teamed up with some of the country’s leading cultural organisations to give companies in Brighton and Hove the chance of working with them.
The event will give firms one-to-one meetings with top cultural brands including Shakespeare’s Globe, The Barbican, the National Theatre, Tate, the Royal Albert Hall and the Imperial War Museum.
Interested firms must apply for the chance to take part is this unique opportunity and have until 12pm on Thursday.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Friends tell how murder victim Shana Grice had been stalked
- RNLI recommended lifeguards for Camber Sands three years ago
- Talented rugby player, 22, left with brain injuries after car crash
- Non-emergency ambulance drivers vote to strike
- Sir Ian McKellen leads tributes to childhood friend and Nobel Prize-winning scientist Sir Harry Kroto