Digital companies are being given the chance to work with some of the UK’s leading theatres, museums and publishers.
Wired Sussex has teamed up with some of the country’s leading cultural organisations to give companies in Brighton and Hove the chance of working with them.
The event will give firms one-to-one meetings with top cultural brands including Shakespeare’s Globe, The Barbican, the National Theatre, Tate, the Royal Albert Hall and the Imperial War Museum.
Interested firms must apply for the chance to take part is this unique opportunity and have until 12pm on Thursday.
For more information, email email@example.com.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Troubleshooter appointed to help inadequate hospital
- Student expelled following drugs arrest
- Get ready for new police drama The Level set in Brighton
- Hove man at centre of football revelations
- Friend of victim of missing murder described his shock at the authorities incompetence in letting him escape for third time.