Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Digital culture call in Brighton and Hove
8:10am Wednesday 9th January 2013 in News
Digital companies are being given the chance to work with some of the UK’s leading theatres, museums and publishers.
Wired Sussex has teamed up with some of the country’s leading cultural organisations to give companies in Brighton and Hove the chance of working with them.
The event will give firms one-to-one meetings with top cultural brands including Shakespeare’s Globe, The Barbican, the National Theatre, Tate, the Royal Albert Hall and the Imperial War Museum.
Interested firms must apply for the chance to take part is this unique opportunity and have until 12pm on Thursday.
For more information, email email@example.com.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Bottles and paint thrown from squat at Brighton church
- Cyclist fighting for life following Brighton seafront bus shelter crash
- Bradley Murdoch reportedly drops appeal following conviction for murdering Peter Falconio
- Hand grenade discovered in garden
- Brighton and Hove one of UK's least affordable places to live
Comments are closed on this article.