Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Digital culture call in Brighton and Hove
8:10am Wednesday 9th January 2013 in News
Digital companies are being given the chance to work with some of the UK’s leading theatres, museums and publishers.
Wired Sussex has teamed up with some of the country’s leading cultural organisations to give companies in Brighton and Hove the chance of working with them.
The event will give firms one-to-one meetings with top cultural brands including Shakespeare’s Globe, The Barbican, the National Theatre, Tate, the Royal Albert Hall and the Imperial War Museum.
Interested firms must apply for the chance to take part is this unique opportunity and have until 12pm on Thursday.
For more information, email email@example.com.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Boxing clever on Brighton's homeless crisis
- Missing Eastbourne man found safe and well
- Car collision on cliff's edge at Telscombe
- Woman subjected to "serious sexual assault" on beach
- Brighton's Blind Tiger Club asking punters to save it from closure
Comments are closed on this article.