Digital companies are being given the chance to work with some of the UK’s leading theatres, museums and publishers.
Wired Sussex has teamed up with some of the country’s leading cultural organisations to give companies in Brighton and Hove the chance of working with them.
The event will give firms one-to-one meetings with top cultural brands including Shakespeare’s Globe, The Barbican, the National Theatre, Tate, the Royal Albert Hall and the Imperial War Museum.
Interested firms must apply for the chance to take part is this unique opportunity and have until 12pm on Thursday.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Lifeboat crews saved nine lives in 2014
- Headliners for airport music festival - Wild Life - are named
- Brighton OAP spent £50,000 on fine wine, fine food, male companionship and escorts not to lose her benefits
- Husband tipped off Sussex Police wife was drink driving on the school run
- Man in his 60s hit by a number 7 bus in Hove