Digital companies are being given the chance to work with some of the UK’s leading theatres, museums and publishers.
Wired Sussex has teamed up with some of the country’s leading cultural organisations to give companies in Brighton and Hove the chance of working with them.
The event will give firms one-to-one meetings with top cultural brands including Shakespeare’s Globe, The Barbican, the National Theatre, Tate, the Royal Albert Hall and the Imperial War Museum.
Interested firms must apply for the chance to take part is this unique opportunity and have until 12pm on Thursday.
For more information, email email@example.com.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Four arrested after police chase ends with car crashing into Brighton shopfront
- Armed police officers patrolling Sussex stations
- New Mexican street food restaurant opens in Brighton
- UPDATED: Cyclist seriously injured after being hit by a car
- Sussex beaches hailed for four Blue Flags and seven Seaside Awards