A gay football team is looking for players to kick off a new campaign.
The Brighton Lesbian and Gay Sports Society (BLAGSS) has started up a team for LGBT people.
But players need not be the next Lionel Messi to apply as all abilities are welcome.
Gene Johnson, the chair of BLAGSS, said: “Our sports groups meet at venues across the city.
“Our aim is to provide an inclusive and supportive sporting environment for anyone who wants to play.”
Find out more by visiting www.blagss.org.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Boss of scandal-hit ambulance trust leaves
- Evacuation after hotel swimming pool roof collapses
- Parents of Connor Saunders awarded for their community work in son's memory
- In memory of Shoreham Airshow victims, players set new world record for longest ever football match
- Wealthy landowner who illegally cut down hundreds of trees in the South Downs is being forced to replant them