A gay football team is looking for players to kick off a new campaign.
The Brighton Lesbian and Gay Sports Society (BLAGSS) has started up a team for LGBT people.
But players need not be the next Lionel Messi to apply as all abilities are welcome.
Gene Johnson, the chair of BLAGSS, said: “Our sports groups meet at venues across the city.
“Our aim is to provide an inclusive and supportive sporting environment for anyone who wants to play.”
Find out more by visiting www.blagss.org.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Axe found in street following reports of fight
- Mother of girl, 5, found abandoned in Brighton traced
- Expert: No new EU referendum and no independence for Brighton and Hove
- Three teenagers accused of killing "hero" granddad
- Police called to birthday party 'rave' that could be heard in surrounding villages