A gay football team is looking for players to kick off a new campaign.
The Brighton Lesbian and Gay Sports Society (BLAGSS) has started up a team for LGBT people.
But players need not be the next Lionel Messi to apply as all abilities are welcome.
Gene Johnson, the chair of BLAGSS, said: “Our sports groups meet at venues across the city.
“Our aim is to provide an inclusive and supportive sporting environment for anyone who wants to play.”
Find out more by visiting www.blagss.org.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Thousands raised in one day after death of Alex Maynard from Brighton
- Parents ‘horrified’ by rape of 14-year-old girl in Ovingdean nature reserve
- Bonfire society to charge an admission fee for the first time to Lewes biggest fireworks night event
- UPDATED: Man in hospital with life threatening head injuries after being hit by lorry on A259
- Saltdean jihadi is "willing to die" to warn-torn Syria