A gay football team is looking for players to kick off a new campaign.
The Brighton Lesbian and Gay Sports Society (BLAGSS) has started up a team for LGBT people.
But players need not be the next Lionel Messi to apply as all abilities are welcome.
Gene Johnson, the chair of BLAGSS, said: “Our sports groups meet at venues across the city.
“Our aim is to provide an inclusive and supportive sporting environment for anyone who wants to play.”
Find out more by visiting www.blagss.org.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- You've stolen my life: Brighton woman tells shocking story of online 'catfish' impersonator
- No more Punch and Judy show
- Eubank Junior aims to step out of the shadow of his world boxing champ father with victory tonight
- Lucas: ‘Whole thing’s a bit of a pantomime’
- Hove Lions Club to disappear from community due to lack of members