A gay football team is looking for players to kick off a new campaign.
The Brighton Lesbian and Gay Sports Society (BLAGSS) has started up a team for LGBT people.
But players need not be the next Lionel Messi to apply as all abilities are welcome.
Gene Johnson, the chair of BLAGSS, said: “Our sports groups meet at venues across the city.
“Our aim is to provide an inclusive and supportive sporting environment for anyone who wants to play.”
Find out more by visiting www.blagss.org.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Albion promotion could be worth £290m if they stay up
- Blue and white army make final preparations for £170 million game
- Don Luck murder accused 'suffering symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia'
- Fatboy Slim hosts school assembly as children put finishing touches to costumes and sculptures for the Children's Parade
- Thousands of patients harmed by mistakes made in hospitals across Sussex