A leading crossword creator has compiled a Brighton-inspired puzzle with the help of residents.
To mark the centenary year of the crossword, Brighton resident and professional puzzle setter John Halpern has worked with residents to create a city-based puzzle exclusively for The Argus.
The 45-year-old is looking to hold events across the country to mark the birthday and has been invited to events in Gibraltar, Oxford and New York throughout the year.
The crossword will appear in Friday’s paper (January 11) and the correct answers and names of all readers that send a successfully completed crossword grid will appear in The Argus the following Friday (January 18).
Please send your completed crossword with your name, address and contact number to Brighton Crossword, Marketing Department, The Argus, Argus House, Crowhurst Road, Hollingbury, Brighton BN1 8AR by Wednesday, January 16.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- i360 closed due to yet another technical fault
- Town Hall to become £10m international trade hub
- Commuters could face more delays - this time because of the new £1 coin
- Terror police probe killer’s Brighton links
- Khalid Masood: profile of a killer