A man has been arrested following three armed robberies at bookmakers in Eastbourne in the past month.
The 21-year-old, who is local to Eastbourne, was arrested last night (Wednesday) on suspicion of committing robberies at three Ladbrokes shops.
Robberies took place at Ladbrokes in Seaside on December 3, Carlisle Road on December 20 and seasise again at about 9.30am yesterday.
- Well known Hove jewellers close after 57 years in business
- Roadworks on one of Sussex's busiest roads to close lanes and see speed limit drop to 40mph
- Snow alert: Five of the best pictures as the white stuff falls in Sussex again
- Pensioners petition for bus access
- Volunteers create butterfly haven