A man has been arrested following three armed robberies at bookmakers in Eastbourne in the past month.
The 21-year-old, who is local to Eastbourne, was arrested last night (Wednesday) on suspicion of committing robberies at three Ladbrokes shops.
Robberies took place at Ladbrokes in Seaside on December 3, Carlisle Road on December 20 and seasise again at about 9.30am yesterday.
- Rape victim speaks out as step-father is sentenced to 16 years in prison
- Memorial bike ride in memory of Shoreham Airshow victims Mark Trussler and Mark Reeves
- GP practice rated outstanding by inspectors
- Voice contestant records song in tribute to Shoreham Airshow victims
- Are you ready to be part of the Snowdog patrol?