Sussex is bracing itself for a cold snap this weekend.
The Met Office is forecasting snow for the county on Saturday and Sunday with the risk of more on Monday.
Temperatures are set to plummet to -2C but experts warn it could feel as cold as -7C.
The icy conditions could lead to disruption during Monday morning's rush hour.
*If you are affected by the weather you can send your comments and pictures to the Argus at firstname.lastname@example.org or by texting 80360 and beginning your message with SUPIC.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Teenager raped on seafront
- Car crashes into tree – emergency services on the scene
- After effects of Hurricane Gonzalo set to sweep through Sussex
- Cyclist left with head injuries after crash with bus
- Train bosses ordered to keep the noise down