Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Teenager injured in A23 crash
11:40am Thursday 10th January 2013 in News
A 17-year-old was taken to hospital with suspected neck and shoulder injuries after she was involved in a four-vehicle crash .
The accident happened on the A27 eastbound near the A23 slip road towards Patcham on Wednesday, January 9.
The teenager was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton for treatment after the accident at 8.35am, which blocked the road until 9.45am.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Political coup to oust Brighton and Hove council leader fails
- Open day at well-being centre in Hove
- Sussex Boat owners urged to carry out safety checks
- Sussex mum of eight guilty of £350,000 benefit fraud
- Plans for rooftop gardens in Brighton and Hove