Aspiring grand masters will be able to learn the art of chess at a special training competition.
The Brighton Patcham Junior Chess training tournament will give youngsters the chance to hone their skills under the watchful eye of ECF national chess coach Christopher Dunworth.
The event will be held this Sunday and on January 20 at Patcham Memorial Hall in Old London Road, Patcham, between 10.30am and 3.30pm at a cost of £20 a day.
For more information call 07882 121506 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Thousands raised in one day after death of Alex Maynard from Brighton
- Parents ‘horrified’ by rape of 14-year-old girl in Ovingdean nature reserve
- Bonfire society to charge an admission fee for the first time to Lewes biggest fireworks night event
- UPDATED: Man in hospital with life threatening head injuries after being hit by lorry on A259
- Saltdean jihadi is "willing to die" to warn-torn Syria