Aspiring grand masters will be able to learn the art of chess at a special training competition.
The Brighton Patcham Junior Chess training tournament will give youngsters the chance to hone their skills under the watchful eye of ECF national chess coach Christopher Dunworth.
The event will be held this Sunday and on January 20 at Patcham Memorial Hall in Old London Road, Patcham, between 10.30am and 3.30pm at a cost of £20 a day.
For more information call 07882 121506 or email email@example.com.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- 40 vehicles stopped in crackdown along the A27 and A26
- Warning issued after schoolgirl is grabbed as she walks through cemetery
- Decision day for £1bn new neighbourhood
- Pier owner furious as roof plan thrown out
- Celebrity backing for 94-year-old theft victim