Aspiring grand masters will be able to learn the art of chess at a special training competition.
The Brighton Patcham Junior Chess training tournament will give youngsters the chance to hone their skills under the watchful eye of ECF national chess coach Christopher Dunworth.
The event will be held this Sunday and on January 20 at Patcham Memorial Hall in Old London Road, Patcham, between 10.30am and 3.30pm at a cost of £20 a day.
For more information call 07882 121506 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Beach hut destroyed by fire from handyman's dropped cigarette
- Brighton singer's X-Factor dreams dashed as her band is voted out
- Designer hosts art exhibit at his home in aid of lido restoration
- Girl’s life transformed by a trip to the optician
- Man marks milestone by helping hospice