Aspiring grand masters will be able to learn the art of chess at a special training competition.
The Brighton Patcham Junior Chess training tournament will give youngsters the chance to hone their skills under the watchful eye of ECF national chess coach Christopher Dunworth.
The event will be held this Sunday and on January 20 at Patcham Memorial Hall in Old London Road, Patcham, between 10.30am and 3.30pm at a cost of £20 a day.
For more information call 07882 121506 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Thieves break into jazz venue and steal thousands in cash - owner trying to stay positive
- Man stabbed as teenagers clash outside Chicken Cottage
- Seven-year-old's birthday ruined when liquid pours through restaurant ceiling on to his mum
- 3am alarm call for shoppers keen to snap up a bargain
- Motorcyclist breaks both arms after collision with van