Aspiring grand masters will be able to learn the art of chess at a special training competition.
The Brighton Patcham Junior Chess training tournament will give youngsters the chance to hone their skills under the watchful eye of ECF national chess coach Christopher Dunworth.
The event will be held this Sunday and on January 20 at Patcham Memorial Hall in Old London Road, Patcham, between 10.30am and 3.30pm at a cost of £20 a day.
For more information call 07882 121506 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Main route into Brighton city centre closed after medical incident
- Biggest cliff fall in 50 years hits beauty spot
- Hove estate agent tells tribunal of sexual harassment at Worthing firm
- Police looking for woman who "damaged washing machine"
- Man arrested following police car chase