A teenager was nearly three times over the drink-drive limit when he crashed his 125cc motorbike on Christmas Eve.
The 17-year-old from Fairlight pleaded guilty at Hastings Magistrates’ Court to driving with excess alcohol and driving other than in accordance with a licence.
He was riding a Honda CBF125 when he crashed it in London Road, St Leonards, at about 10.40pm on December 24.
He was uninjured and taken into custody at Hastings.
In court on January 4 he was disqualified from driving for 18 months, offered a drink-driver rehabilitation course and ordered to pay £50 costs and a £15 victim surcharge.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man fighting cancer gets £18,000 lottery win boost
- Parents warn SATS strike could be extended to week-long boycotts next
- Conservation society criticises wasteful demolition of "Brighton's best post-war building"
- Anger as box containing life-saving defibrillator is vandalised
- Did you help save car crash victim's life? He wants to say thank you