Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Teenager admits drink driving
7:40am Friday 11th January 2013 in News
A teenager was nearly three times over the drink-drive limit when he crashed his 125cc motorbike on Christmas Eve.
The 17-year-old from Fairlight pleaded guilty at Hastings Magistrates’ Court to driving with excess alcohol and driving other than in accordance with a licence.
He was riding a Honda CBF125 when he crashed it in London Road, St Leonards, at about 10.40pm on December 24.
He was uninjured and taken into custody at Hastings.
In court on January 4 he was disqualified from driving for 18 months, offered a drink-driver rehabilitation course and ordered to pay £50 costs and a £15 victim surcharge.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- VIDEO: Police helicopter captures hardy Brightonians braving sub-zero tempratures
- Options for long-term future of East Sussex maternity services published
- Nottinghamshire burglar wanted by police thought to be in Brighton and Hove
- Heartbroken brides-to-be slam Chichester fashion designer for "disappearing"
- Horsham chef through to MasterChef: the Professionals final week
Comments are closed on this article.