A teenager was nearly three times over the drink-drive limit when he crashed his 125cc motorbike on Christmas Eve.
The 17-year-old from Fairlight pleaded guilty at Hastings Magistrates’ Court to driving with excess alcohol and driving other than in accordance with a licence.
He was riding a Honda CBF125 when he crashed it in London Road, St Leonards, at about 10.40pm on December 24.
He was uninjured and taken into custody at Hastings.
In court on January 4 he was disqualified from driving for 18 months, offered a drink-driver rehabilitation course and ordered to pay £50 costs and a £15 victim surcharge.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Council housing chief in £18 million police fraud investigation is sacked from £82,000-a-year post
- Decision on roll out of 20mph speed limits deferred after report criticized as "not clear"
- Man arrested on suspicion of affray following five hour police siege in Burgess Hill
- Men jailed for racist and homophobic attacks
- Fraudsters posing as police wanted over series of scams on pensioners