A teenager was nearly three times over the drink-drive limit when he crashed his 125cc motorbike on Christmas Eve.
The 17-year-old from Fairlight pleaded guilty at Hastings Magistrates’ Court to driving with excess alcohol and driving other than in accordance with a licence.
He was riding a Honda CBF125 when he crashed it in London Road, St Leonards, at about 10.40pm on December 24.
He was uninjured and taken into custody at Hastings.
In court on January 4 he was disqualified from driving for 18 months, offered a drink-driver rehabilitation course and ordered to pay £50 costs and a £15 victim surcharge.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- UPDATE: Rooftop man charged with assault, wasting police time and failing to return on bail
- Prison officer set upon by three inmates in Lewes Prison is hospitalised
- Hundreds queue for new iPhone 6 outside Churchill Square in Brighton
- Parents back new parking crackdown near schools
- Concern grows for missing 55-year-old