A three-car crash caused chaos on a major Sussex road.
The A27 was blocked at Selmeston for two hours yesterday afternoon (January 10).
No one was seriously hurt in the crash, which happened between Middle Farm and Common Lane at 2.50pm.
The road was blocked while the scene was cleared of spilled oil and an overturned car.
Congestion went east as far as the Polegate bypass and west as far as the Beddingham.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man left with life-threatening injuries after being stabbed by men in hoodies
- Calls for changes to the law preventing access to vital crash information
- Mental health boss to retire
- Police to investigate fewer crimes – including some that could be solved
- Snowdog receives "a little scratch" after encounter with van