A three-car crash caused chaos on a major Sussex road.
The A27 was blocked at Selmeston for two hours yesterday afternoon (January 10).
No one was seriously hurt in the crash, which happened between Middle Farm and Common Lane at 2.50pm.
The road was blocked while the scene was cleared of spilled oil and an overturned car.
Congestion went east as far as the Polegate bypass and west as far as the Beddingham.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Teenager sexually assaulted by man while walking in busy shopping street in broad daylight
- Headteacher off work for weeks after slipping on a NACHO at Mexican-themed quiz evening
- Council planning officers say no grounds to refuse Brighton Wheel bid to stay for five more years
- Council calls on health bosses to resign
- Man, 86, left for an hour unconscious after pressing Careline alert