A three-car crash caused chaos on a major Sussex road.
The A27 was blocked at Selmeston for two hours yesterday afternoon (January 10).
No one was seriously hurt in the crash, which happened between Middle Farm and Common Lane at 2.50pm.
The road was blocked while the scene was cleared of spilled oil and an overturned car.
Congestion went east as far as the Polegate bypass and west as far as the Beddingham.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Train company accused of agreeing 'remedial plan' to increase cancellations
- Bomb scare at Brighton and Hove High School
- Man padlocked himself to lorry as police try to evict Brighton squatters
- Medics who aided Shoreham Airshow disaster survivors honoured for bravery
- Blundering cops wrongly seize poppers believing they were illegal