A three-car crash caused chaos on a major Sussex road.
The A27 was blocked at Selmeston for two hours yesterday afternoon (January 10).
No one was seriously hurt in the crash, which happened between Middle Farm and Common Lane at 2.50pm.
The road was blocked while the scene was cleared of spilled oil and an overturned car.
Congestion went east as far as the Polegate bypass and west as far as the Beddingham.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- PICTURE GALLERY: Thousands show their support for the Seagulls in blue and white
- UPDATED: Katy Bourne re-elected PCC for the next four years
- Police and Crime Commissioner election - counting the votes
- Albion promotion could be worth £290m if they stay up
- MP claims conductor sickness is industrial action as relations hit new low