A three-car crash caused chaos on a major Sussex road.
The A27 was blocked at Selmeston for two hours yesterday afternoon (January 10).
No one was seriously hurt in the crash, which happened between Middle Farm and Common Lane at 2.50pm.
The road was blocked while the scene was cleared of spilled oil and an overturned car.
Congestion went east as far as the Polegate bypass and west as far as the Beddingham.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Officers saved woman stabbed 150 times
- i360 to shut for the weekend for repairs after pod shudders to a halt
- Call The Midwife writer at the hub of the story
- Boots pharmacist, 37, died after ‘fall back into heroin’
- Rail users are not being fully informed of their rights