Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Crawley man with serious injuries after collision with bus
9:07am Monday 14th January 2013 in News
A pedestrian is in hospital with serious injuries after a collision with a bus.
The 32-year-old was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton after the incident on the A23 London Road, near Fleming Way in Crawley at about 10.15am yesterday.
A spokeswoman for Sussex Police described the injuries as serious but non-life threatening.
The 60-year-old driver of the white single decker bus was uninjured.
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Jeremy Forrest trial: Teacher refuses to give evidence in court
- Living by sea in places like Brighton and Hove key to happiness
- Business owners fight back over Brighton and Hove bin strike
- Two men sentenced for Eastbourne rape
- Plaque at Brighton home to mark former residence of famous artist John Constable