Hundreds of people have scoured over the plans a new community group hopes will secure the future of Saltdean Lido.
The community interest company (CIC), which hopes to take on the iconic building, put its plans on show at the weekend.
Hundreds of local residents visited the display at St Richard’s Church Hall.
Director of Saltdean Lido CIC Rebecca Crook said more than 250 people had visited on Saturday, January 12 and more were expected yesterday (January 13).
She said: “We also had another 45 people join the CIC, bringing our membership to more than 450 people.
“Feedback from people who came to see what we have planned was very positive.”
For more information visit www.saltdeanlido.co.uk.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- CCTV catches ‘scum’ snatching charity tin
- Gatwick chaos as IT glitch grounds planes
- Gay woman tells Tory: give me a clear answer
- PC ‘lied about grandma’s cash’
- Man stabbed in city centre street packed with clubbers