Hundreds of people have scoured over the plans a new community group hopes will secure the future of Saltdean Lido.
The community interest company (CIC), which hopes to take on the iconic building, put its plans on show at the weekend.
Hundreds of local residents visited the display at St Richard’s Church Hall.
Director of Saltdean Lido CIC Rebecca Crook said more than 250 people had visited on Saturday, January 12 and more were expected yesterday (January 13).
She said: “We also had another 45 people join the CIC, bringing our membership to more than 450 people.
“Feedback from people who came to see what we have planned was very positive.”
For more information visit www.saltdeanlido.co.uk.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- A bit of Bondi to Brighton? Plans revealed for new £3 million swimming and leisure hotspot
- Nationalist march in Brighton postponed as EDL switch attention to Oxford after sex abuse scandal
- Brighton woman was so drunk behind the wheel she swerved across the A27 at just 30mph
- One of Brighton's oldest shops could be torn down to make way for entrance to new shopping square
- Missing man's car is found at Beachy Head