Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Hundreds see new plans for Saltdean Lido
10:40am Monday 14th January 2013 in News
Hundreds of people have scoured over the plans a new community group hopes will secure the future of Saltdean Lido.
The community interest company (CIC), which hopes to take on the iconic building, put its plans on show at the weekend.
Hundreds of local residents visited the display at St Richard’s Church Hall.
Director of Saltdean Lido CIC Rebecca Crook said more than 250 people had visited on Saturday, January 12 and more were expected yesterday (January 13).
She said: “We also had another 45 people join the CIC, bringing our membership to more than 450 people.
“Feedback from people who came to see what we have planned was very positive.”
For more information visit www.saltdeanlido.co.uk.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man gets head stuck in window after locking himself out
- More use of stingers to halt getaway cars on Sussex's roads
- Firefighters stumble across cannabis farm
- Vandals throw paint mixed with excrement over door
- Anger as new figures show just two people prosecuted for Fly-tipping in Brighton and Hove in a year
Comments are closed on this article.