A woman whose body was pulled from the sea has been named.
She was Lynne Ashley, 64, from Westbourne Street, Hove.
Mrs Ashley’s body was recovered by lifeboat crew from the sea off Peacehaven early on the afternoon of Friday, January 11.
A Sussex Police spokeswoman said: “The police are not treating the death as suspicious and the coroner's officer is continuing her enquiries. A post-mortem examination is expected to be carried out within the next week.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- MasterChef winner to open his first restaurant in the city
- Your chance to gain a grant from Pride cash
- Taxi companies set to fight for your custom as Uber launches in Brighton and Hove
- £47 million A27 improvement will save drivers less than 15 seconds
- Government minister may have misled Parliament over details of ambulance transport crisis