Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Woman whose body was pulled from the sea named as Lynne Ashley
A woman whose body was pulled from the sea has been named.
She was Lynne Ashley, 64, from Westbourne Street, Hove.
Mrs Ashley’s body was recovered by lifeboat crew from the sea off Peacehaven early on the afternoon of Friday, January 11.
A Sussex Police spokeswoman said: “The police are not treating the death as suspicious and the coroner's officer is continuing her enquiries. A post-mortem examination is expected to be carried out within the next week.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Bottles and paint thrown from squat at Brighton church
- Cyclist fighting for life following Brighton seafront bus shelter crash
- Bradley Murdoch reportedly drops appeal following conviction for murdering Peter Falconio
- Hand grenade discovered in garden
- Brighton and Hove one of UK's least affordable places to live
Comments are closed on this article.