Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Woman whose body was pulled from the sea named as Lynne Ashley
A woman whose body was pulled from the sea has been named.
She was Lynne Ashley, 64, from Westbourne Street, Hove.
Mrs Ashley’s body was recovered by lifeboat crew from the sea off Peacehaven early on the afternoon of Friday, January 11.
A Sussex Police spokeswoman said: “The police are not treating the death as suspicious and the coroner's officer is continuing her enquiries. A post-mortem examination is expected to be carried out within the next week.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Body of young woman found in Westbourne house fire
- Albion admit investigation launched into Palace dressing room incident
- Top comics back late Brighton playwright's theatre dream
- 200-year-old skeleton found by boy on West Wittering beach laid to rest
- Hove TV presenter's plea for daughter's missing degree work