A woman whose body was pulled from the sea has been named.
She was Lynne Ashley, 64, from Westbourne Street, Hove.
Mrs Ashley’s body was recovered by lifeboat crew from the sea off Peacehaven early on the afternoon of Friday, January 11.
A Sussex Police spokeswoman said: “The police are not treating the death as suspicious and the coroner's officer is continuing her enquiries. A post-mortem examination is expected to be carried out within the next week.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Hove Park headteacher recommends governors to vote against academy status
- Call for safety review after man knifed in gardens
- Fate of school is uncertain as vote nears
- Boy driving van nearly hits man
- Walkers warned after crack appears at beauty spot