Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Woman whose body was pulled from the sea named as Lynne Ashley
A woman whose body was pulled from the sea has been named.
She was Lynne Ashley, 64, from Westbourne Street, Hove.
Mrs Ashley’s body was recovered by lifeboat crew from the sea off Peacehaven early on the afternoon of Friday, January 11.
A Sussex Police spokeswoman said: “The police are not treating the death as suspicious and the coroner's officer is continuing her enquiries. A post-mortem examination is expected to be carried out within the next week.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Taxi fares in Brighton and Hove set to rise as cab drivers highlight spiralling costs
- Jeremy Forrest's father collapses in court while waiting for trial to restart
- Anger as vicar ‘clings' to London council seat despite moving to Brighton
- Jeremy Forrest trial: Teacher refuses to give evidence in court
- Living by sea in places like Brighton and Hove key to happiness