Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Woman whose body was pulled from the sea named as Lynne Ashley
A woman whose body was pulled from the sea has been named.
She was Lynne Ashley, 64, from Westbourne Street, Hove.
Mrs Ashley’s body was recovered by lifeboat crew from the sea off Peacehaven early on the afternoon of Friday, January 11.
A Sussex Police spokeswoman said: “The police are not treating the death as suspicious and the coroner's officer is continuing her enquiries. A post-mortem examination is expected to be carried out within the next week.”
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man jailed for cutting off puppy's tail
- Four women fight outside pub
- Elderly woman receives 285 scam letters in six months
- Man charged with careless driving over A27 crash
- Sea Life Centre treats 100 children to mark milestone
Comments are closed on this article.