Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Share your memories of Brighton Blitz
6:30am Tuesday 15th January 2013 in News
Do you remember the Brighton Blitz? Or have members of your family shared their memories and pictures with you?
Next week The Argus will produce a special supplement remembering when bombs rained down on the town during World War II.
A map pinpointing the location of every wartime explosion will also be published online.
If you have memories of that terrifying time, we would like to hear from you.
All knowledge or pictures of a city bomb site will be added to the map.
To get in touch call 01273544531 or email email@example.com.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Woman who died following 'interaction' with police officers in Brighton named as Kelly Pearson
- Man killed after being struck by train at Moulsecoomb named as Mark Ellis, 29
- Teen who was struck by car on M23 as he fled from police is still critically ill one month on
- The Argus and City College '50 in 5’ apprentices drive nearing target
- Police called to fox pelt draped over Newhaven phonebox
Comments are closed on this article.