Do you remember the Brighton Blitz? Or have members of your family shared their memories and pictures with you?
Next week The Argus will produce a special supplement remembering when bombs rained down on the town during World War II.
A map pinpointing the location of every wartime explosion will also be published online.
If you have memories of that terrifying time, we would like to hear from you.
All knowledge or pictures of a city bomb site will be added to the map.
To get in touch call 01273544531 or email email@example.com.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man, 19, arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after moped rider stabbed
- Brighton and Hove parents targeted in anti-terror campaign
- Wind farm equipment to be escorted today; delays expected between Lewes and Polegate
- Ten car pile-up on M23 - severe delays but lane due to re-open in next hour
- Brother of Camber drowning victim says council should apologise