A faulty light fitting is believed to be responsible for a fire that broke out in an attic.
Crews were called to Eastcroft Mews in Horsham at 10.15pm yesterday following reports of smoke coming from the loft of a terraced home.
Two crews from Horsham were able to contain the fire to the attic.
Nobody was injured in the incident.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Twice convicted paedophile hung a laptop from wire in Hare and Hounds pub lift shaft to hide images of "appalling" child abuse
- Southern Rail: More strikes loom - this time it's the engineers
- Brighton Wheel planning decision delayed following last-minute complaint by rival i360
- Hugo Boss admits breaking safety laws after unfixed mirror crushes boy to death
- Sussex hospital sites ‘infested with vermin’