Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Light fitting causes attic fire
9:00am Tuesday 15th January 2013 in News
A faulty light fitting is believed to be responsible for a fire that broke out in an attic.
Crews were called to Eastcroft Mews in Horsham at 10.15pm yesterday following reports of smoke coming from the loft of a terraced home.
Two crews from Horsham were able to contain the fire to the attic.
Nobody was injured in the incident.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Firefighters scale down Eastbourne Pier operation as police appeal for witnesses
- Power cut affecting Brighton seafront businesses
- Pensioner dies after falling from seventh floor of block of flats
- Drunk foreign students ‘put themselves at risk’
- Road chase ends with stolen car crashing into Sussex Police vehicle
Comments are closed on this article.