Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Light fitting causes attic fire
9:00am Tuesday 15th January 2013 in News
A faulty light fitting is believed to be responsible for a fire that broke out in an attic.
Crews were called to Eastcroft Mews in Horsham at 10.15pm yesterday following reports of smoke coming from the loft of a terraced home.
Two crews from Horsham were able to contain the fire to the attic.
Nobody was injured in the incident.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Woman who died following 'interaction' with police officers in Brighton named as Kelly Pearson
- Man killed after being struck by train at Moulsecoomb named as Mark Ellis, 29
- Teen who was struck by car on M23 as he fled from police is still critically ill one month on
- The Argus and City College '50 in 5’ apprentices drive nearing target
- Police called to fox pelt draped over Newhaven phonebox
Comments are closed on this article.