Two people were taken to hospital following a three-car accident this morning.
The crash happened on the A264 Copthorne Common Road at Crawley Down just before 7am.
A 21-year-old man was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton with head and leg injuries.
Another patient was taken to East Surrey Hospital in Redhill while two other people were treated at the scene by paramedics.
Drivers are continuing to face delays as emergency services clear the area.
None of the injuries are said to be life-threatening.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Southern passengers call for Theresa May to intervene in rail dispute
- Southern accused of cancelling trains when crews available
- Skills festival to celebrate city’s digital talent
- Woman fined for dumping 30 bags of rubbish
- Nurse celebrates retirement after clocking up 41 years on the job