Two people were taken to hospital following a three-car accident this morning.
The crash happened on the A264 Copthorne Common Road at Crawley Down just before 7am.
A 21-year-old man was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton with head and leg injuries.
Another patient was taken to East Surrey Hospital in Redhill while two other people were treated at the scene by paramedics.
Drivers are continuing to face delays as emergency services clear the area.
None of the injuries are said to be life-threatening.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Second fountain may be filled in
- University lecturer shortlisted for world’s richest sports writing prize
- Young female skateboard project wins national award
- Widow brands fake paramedic 'the devil incarnate'
- Fire engine cut ‘will risk lives’