Two people were taken to hospital following a three-car accident this morning.
The crash happened on the A264 Copthorne Common Road at Crawley Down just before 7am.
A 21-year-old man was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton with head and leg injuries.
Another patient was taken to East Surrey Hospital in Redhill while two other people were treated at the scene by paramedics.
Drivers are continuing to face delays as emergency services clear the area.
None of the injuries are said to be life-threatening.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Brighton's Royal Pavilion Estate granted £5 million funding boost
- 280 more roads set for 20mph limit
- Monty Python super fan finds the bright side of his life
- Gambling shops may lose licences after letting in underage punters
- One-handed man hunted by police for breaching bail conditions