Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Two taken to hospital following road crash
9:56am Tuesday 15th January 2013 in News
Two people were taken to hospital following a three-car accident this morning.
The crash happened on the A264 Copthorne Common Road at Crawley Down just before 7am.
A 21-year-old man was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton with head and leg injuries.
Another patient was taken to East Surrey Hospital in Redhill while two other people were treated at the scene by paramedics.
Drivers are continuing to face delays as emergency services clear the area.
None of the injuries are said to be life-threatening.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Blonde-haired man on bike flashed at 12-year-old
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
Comments are closed on this article.