Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Two taken to hospital following road crash
9:56am Tuesday 15th January 2013 in News
Two people were taken to hospital following a three-car accident this morning.
The crash happened on the A264 Copthorne Common Road at Crawley Down just before 7am.
A 21-year-old man was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton with head and leg injuries.
Another patient was taken to East Surrey Hospital in Redhill while two other people were treated at the scene by paramedics.
Drivers are continuing to face delays as emergency services clear the area.
None of the injuries are said to be life-threatening.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Firefighters deal with major blaze in Brighton
- Firefighters deal with chemical incident at Brighton police station
- Bushes to be kept high to hide gay cruising
- Bar's licence under threat after reports of drug use, under-age drinking and sexual assault
- Piano at Brighton station moved - because it is too noisy
Comments are closed on this article.