Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Two taken to hospital following road crash
9:56am Tuesday 15th January 2013 in News
Two people were taken to hospital following a three-car accident this morning.
The crash happened on the A264 Copthorne Common Road at Crawley Down just before 7am.
A 21-year-old man was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton with head and leg injuries.
Another patient was taken to East Surrey Hospital in Redhill while two other people were treated at the scene by paramedics.
Drivers are continuing to face delays as emergency services clear the area.
None of the injuries are said to be life-threatening.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Royal Artillery veteran will run Brighton Marathon in aid of Ovingdean charity
- MP to complain to IPCC regarding Sussex Police's behaviour
- Man who bled from groin en route to custody block was not injured because of contact with police
- It's no yolk - police appeal for CCTV of egg-throwers
- Thugs smash ten windows and scrawl graffiti across infant school roof
Comments are closed on this article.