Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Two taken to hospital following road crash
9:56am Tuesday 15th January 2013 in News
Two people were taken to hospital following a three-car accident this morning.
The crash happened on the A264 Copthorne Common Road at Crawley Down just before 7am.
A 21-year-old man was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton with head and leg injuries.
Another patient was taken to East Surrey Hospital in Redhill while two other people were treated at the scene by paramedics.
Drivers are continuing to face delays as emergency services clear the area.
None of the injuries are said to be life-threatening.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Victim "fabricated" sex assault story - day eleven of Albion players' trial
- Dad-of-two was visiting brother and nephew when he was gunned down in Hove
- UPDATE: A27 closed in both directions near Worthing after serious accident
- Huge search and rescue after man's 'overdose' claim - he is found in town centre
- Brighton and Hove enjoys overseas visitor boost of £12m