Two people were taken to hospital following a three-car accident this morning.
The crash happened on the A264 Copthorne Common Road at Crawley Down just before 7am.
A 21-year-old man was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton with head and leg injuries.
Another patient was taken to East Surrey Hospital in Redhill while two other people were treated at the scene by paramedics.
Drivers are continuing to face delays as emergency services clear the area.
None of the injuries are said to be life-threatening.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Compensation finally paid to families of two firefighters killed in tragedy
- A27 reopens after serious accident involving Nissan and BMW
- Film style heist sees thieves get away with £10,000 worth of stock
- Assessment of Southern Railway's 'force majeure' claim will not be published
- Brighton based YouTube superstar to ditch his own channel