Two people were taken to hospital following a three-car accident this morning.
The crash happened on the A264 Copthorne Common Road at Crawley Down just before 7am.
A 21-year-old man was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton with head and leg injuries.
Another patient was taken to East Surrey Hospital in Redhill while two other people were treated at the scene by paramedics.
Drivers are continuing to face delays as emergency services clear the area.
None of the injuries are said to be life-threatening.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Permanent travellers site cost is rise to £2.4 million due to fears of pollution health risk
- Student's bike worth £400 stolen from outside leisure centre
- Firefighter in hospital after collapsing during training
- Russian man attempts to outwit 10p machine on Palace Pier with a magnet
- Fraudster stole nearly £13,000 from elderly neighbour she befriended