Two people were taken to hospital following a three-car accident this morning.
The crash happened on the A264 Copthorne Common Road at Crawley Down just before 7am.
A 21-year-old man was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton with head and leg injuries.
Another patient was taken to East Surrey Hospital in Redhill while two other people were treated at the scene by paramedics.
Drivers are continuing to face delays as emergency services clear the area.
None of the injuries are said to be life-threatening.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- UPDATE: Woman dies after car crashes into tree - A27 closed both ways near Arundel
- Hundreds of parents and children take part in Brighton SATS strike
- It's full steam ahead for Albion's £170 million game
- 'NHS trust failed' man accused of motorist knife murder
- RAF station commander leads tributes to pilots killed in light aircraft crash