Two people were taken to hospital following a three-car accident this morning.
The crash happened on the A264 Copthorne Common Road at Crawley Down just before 7am.
A 21-year-old man was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton with head and leg injuries.
Another patient was taken to East Surrey Hospital in Redhill while two other people were treated at the scene by paramedics.
Drivers are continuing to face delays as emergency services clear the area.
None of the injuries are said to be life-threatening.
See the latest news headlines from The Argus:
- Man arrested after four and a half hour rooftop stand off with police
- Prison officer set upon by three inmates in Lewes Prison is hospitalised
- Hundreds queue for iPhone 6
- Parents back new parking crackdown near schools
- Storms could dash hopes of warm weather